smile32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
Hi guys,
sending helloto all...jst became member 3 days ago.... :) wonderful site n guys really grt work in helping each other!! :luck: hope i too might become useful to people via this forum...hey, i want to start with part2...so if anyone can guide me wat materials to look for :confused: n if someone is willing to sell some matrial do let me know...thanx in advance....

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
smile32 said:
Hi guys,
sending helloto all...jst became member 3 days ago.... :) wonderful site n guys really grt work in helping each other!! :luck: hope i too might become useful to people via this forum...hey, i want to start with part2...so if anyone can guide me wat materials to look for :confused: n if someone is willing to sell some matrial do let me know...thanx in advance....
Hey..smile 32..welcome buddy..i like ur id.... :luck:

2thdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2004
Status
Hi there

A few tips to help you make optimum use of this forum:

1) Spend a good amount of time reading the Useful Links and Tutorials thread. Read them 2 times at least.

2) Then go thru a lot of the other threads. A lot of things have been discussed and re-discussed. Like which schools and deadlines and fees and housing and all that. So don't start a new thread saying "Taking Part II any one want to join me in group study?" Coz you will find at least 1 if not more threads discussing the same.

3) Do not ask if any one has any books etc to sell. Go to the classifieds and read that up.

4) Do not make any imflammatory statements. That has caused a lot of heartburn between members and is just not needed.

5) Do not type your email add here. You have a PM box where people can send you a private message. Make use of that.

Trust me this is the best place to find out everything under the Sun.

Any one else has any more suggestions please feel free to add.

Hey Gavin, May be you can make a sticky of this post to help everyone use this forum better.

What say?

asj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
hey everyone! :)
im a new member here too!! Planning to take part I soon.
nice to know that there are so many dentists out there willing to share experiences and help others!
keep up the good work!! :thumbup:

drtanujpuri

virginia
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
virginia
Status
Dental Student
hey new members..
welcome to the group.I am sure this group will be very useful to u coz all the members are very helpful and always ready to answer ur questions.
good luck
tanuj :D :clap:

OP
S

smile32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
HI guys thanx for such a warm welcome!!!one thing i wld like to say that the classiefied sectoin where posts for "wanted n sales" items is ...needs to be little organised...i guess there should be certain main headings like material for dental... part1 or part 2...etc etc...b'coz it becomes little confusing when u have to go through so many threads...another the people who posted there items for sale n if there items get sold then they shld also announce that the items are sold... n so delete or close the thread...as i think this wld really avoid the unnecessary hassle :) so dont u think guys we shld do something abt this :confused: :confused:
thanx :luck: :luck:

gpg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2004
India
Visit site
Status
Yes I totally agree with you on both points. The classifieds need to be classified a little better. And once the items are sold,the thread should be closed.

Oh ya,welcome to SDN.

dentidoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
Hi everyone,
i'm also new to this forum and in USA.Planning to give nbde part1 in june.