A poll on Dr. EUGENIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waddya think of DR. EUGENIC?

• He's like every other SDNer

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • He's cool

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • He is the most annoying SDNer to date

Votes: 31 68.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefulM.D.

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

i'm pretty sure you just violated SDN T.O.S.

Edit: Holy crap i'm a senior member!

i think he did.....someone report him.. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Eugenics in and of itself is a totally controversial issue, so I feel a little weird about the user handle. To learn more, go here
Critics argue that eugenics is immoral, and is based in or is itself a pseudoscience. Historically, eugenics has been used as a justification for coercive state-sponsored discrimination and severe human rights violations, such as forced sterilization (e.g., of those perceived to have mental or social defects) and even genocide.

hopefulM.D. said:
no harm done... :D

thats what you think until they suspend your account...goodbye...you are being reported... :cool:

not to be disrespectful or anything, but I think you are a little uptight...I am just making jest at the fact that you've probably set the record for the most posts/day...if you can't take a joke, than you obviously need to work on having a thicker skin...A career in Medicine will have situations more caustic than a joke poll

hopefulM.D. said:
not to be disrespectful or anything, but I think you are a little uptight...I am just making jest at the fact that you've probably set the record for the most posts/day...if you can't take a joke, than you obviously need to work on having a thicker skin...A career in Medicine will have situations more caustic than a joke poll

ahahaah thats hilarious...you got scared :scared: i was going to report you...thats why you attempted to appease the situation......by rationalzting it ...ahaha....i was joking...you can relax.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

roflcopter.gif

feel good thread of the night

For a sec I thought the post read "A poll on Dr. Eunuch"

That would have been so much more interesting.

Either way, no harm done eugenics, it's just a joke thread.
-Dr. P.

How did Eugenics manage to vote "He's cool" nine times?

DR. EUGENIC said:
u definately are.. :eek: :eek: ...thats right..******ED

pobre sito. quieres una baba! No lloras...no lloras eugenic...su mama volvera muy pronto. Pienso que vaya al mercado para comprar diapers

riceman04 said:
pobre sito. quieres una baba! No lloras...no lloras eugenic...su mama volvera muy pronto. Pienso que vaya al mercado para comprar diapers

ERES MUDO y NECESITAS UNA VIDA ....ERES PROBABLEMENTE ONYL DOS AÑOS ..PUEDES GRITAR TAN AHORA ....Y NO TE CULPO ....SI PARECÍA TI .......ESTARÍA GRITANDO TAMBIÉN

statistically things are not looking good for you Eugenics. Imagine what the results would be if we opened 3 threads about it! :laugh:

A mod has urged me to close this post...even though I really dont see how this poll is mean-spirited.

Joke poll or not, it IS a violation of the SDN TOS. So I've closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.