• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

kfarro

10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Does anybody have any comments about Internal medicine program at [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Carolinas HealthCare System - Charlotte, NC[/SIZE]. ?

it would be very helpful for us. My wife got an interview there but we are trying to get more info about their program from people like you. Any comment help, good or bad.

thank you all.:)

dragonfly99

10+ Year Member
May 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
While doing the fellowship interview circuit in the Southeast, I kept running in to a resident from there. He said that he was a resident there and he liked it. That is all I know.

TysonCook

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Great residents, very good at what they do, and a pleasure to work with as colleagues. The Emergency Medicine forum has reviews for the EM program, but not the IM program, although the reviews do discuss benefits (outstanding), facilities etc. The chair is outstanding (new, fresh and very very good at both clinical, as well as resident interactions).

From an ED guy, I really do think that they do a great job, and I'd let them take care of me/mine anytime.

If you have further questions PM me and I'll try to get you in touch with one of them.

....oh, and its tough to beat charlotte, fantastic weather, young vibrant city, great economy etc.

Here is a link: http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/education/meded/
:)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.