A question about TOEFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prachi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am taking the TOEFL ibt in a couple of days. I was adding the list of colleges where I want them to send the scores. The site gives the option of Undergrad/Grad program. I wanted to know if the advanced standing program is considered Grad/UG?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

prachi said:
Hi guys,

I am taking the TOEFL ibt in a couple of days. I was adding the list of colleges where I want them to send the scores. The site gives the option of Undergrad/Grad program. I wanted to know if the advanced standing program is considered Grad/UG?

Thanks.
you need to choose graduate-biology-dentistry

hey there....even i am giving toefl on the 24th of this month......as if it were a walk in the park....all the best

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am taking in just 2 days and have not started yet...u r right it seems a cakewalk after the part 1...any ways...gud luck to u both
besties

Thanks a lot DrABC....incidently is it the same if we are applying to the postgraduate programs?

hey Pranita and dentist79, all the best for your exams. I am taking mine on the 12 ie this saturday.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :luck:

me too,on sat all the best to all of us
gud luck