1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

a question to those whose AADSAS GPAs are not verified or verified?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by hl11, Jun 14, 2008.

1. hl11

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi,

I e-submitted my application a couple days ago and have been ckecking my verified aadsas GPAs since then. In my aadsas status file, it says, "your GPAs are not available b/c one or more of your transcripts may not yet have been received and/or verified by aadsas..." but when i checked my transcript status, it says my transcript has been recieved by aadsas...so I am wondering whether that's the typical thing aadsas puts on everyone whose GPAs are not verified or i am actually missing something?

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hugh Mannity

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    If it says they have received all your transcripts, you are fine. They take a few days from the time they receive your last transcript until verification. Mine was around 5 days but as we get later in the cycle it can stretch to 4 weeks like they say. So just relax and everything will get done on their time (keyword).

3. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Last year when I applied, there were quite a few glitches.

When I listed my AP courses, the system wanted me to send in my AP transcript along with it. Since those courses were taken on high school level, AADSAS won't accept the transcript although the system said it needed it. Needless to say, my GPA calculation was delayed for a bit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hl11

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

Oh, I have AP credits too...probably that's why...so did you need to call them up for that?

5. Epictetus21

Dentist 7+ Year Member

Dentist

It all depends on whether those credits are listed on your University transcript or not. I have AP credit, and I put it into the coursework section exactly as it is listed on my transcript and AADSAS had no problem with it. Just be sure to list it as it appears on your transcript, otherwise you may have the same difficulties as jigaboo.

6. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I did.

It had to get straighten out over the phone because I simply couldn't just wait. My friend who sent out her transcript the same time as mine got her GPA verified weeks before mine.

7. hl11

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

I think I'll wait for a couple days and will call them if my gpas are still not verified...thanks