Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

A "quick read" email to all of you...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Tweetie_bird, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Tweetie_bird

I'm baaaaa-aackk.

So after a long SDN withdrawal period where I couldn't log in due to cookie problems, I have finally figured out how to make my computer listen to me! :laugh:

And now I'm back to posting again! I have noticed that some of you have questions directed to me from a while ago that I couldn't answer because (duhhh) I couldn't log onto SDN. If your questions have not been answered by the others, could you please post it in the forum again? Now that I'm back in my posting gear :laugh: I should be able to answer it ASAP.

A direct message to the current MCAT kiddies: you need to PM me if you need direct help in other probs. I'm here for ya!

Thanks all!

Tweetie

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Engg to Doc

Engg to Doc Member

Welcome back - We all feel safer now!

4. Tweetie_bird