Aug 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
My aadsas status changed from received/under review to invited for interview for VCU!

with one rejection and one waitlist under my belt, I am really excited for this!
:)

Aug 6, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
my aadsas status changed from received/under review to invited for interview for vcu!

With one rejection and one waitlist under my belt, i am really excited for this!
:)
congrats!!! I just got it tooo!!!! Oh yes baby!!! Vcu here i come!!!

OP
G
Aug 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
have you received any email as far as dates or anything is concerned?!
all i've got is the status update!

Aug 11, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
got the aadsas update as well!! soo excited! it says on their website that they will be sending us (via email or snail mail I don't know) a secondary application to send back to them and then they get back to us about an interview date. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

HannaBanana

10+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2009
Virginia
Status
Dental Student
got the aadsas update as well!! soo excited! it says on their website that they will be sending us (via email or snail mail I don't know) a secondary application to send back to them and then they get back to us about an interview date. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
Hey guys! Congrats!

You need to call the school to schedule the interview, then they'll send you a letter confirming your interview date with the secondary. I never received an interview invite e-mail. Check AADSAS for the admissions office number and what hours you can call to schedule.

OP
G
Aug 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
thanks for the heads up..i would have waited for an interview email!!

by the way how was the interview?! stressful or pretty relaxed?! anything that caught you off guard?!

thanks in advance =]