A second letter from Dartmouth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hednej

***** Level 60
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After you received the invite letter and the DVD, has anybody received a letter from the Dean bragging about how great their school is? Just wanna see if I'm real special :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

After you received the invite letter and the DVD, has anybody received a letter from the Dean bragging about how great their school is? Just wanna see if I'm real special :laugh:

I got it too think they send it to all the invities

I got it too think they send it to all the invities

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the dvd, but not an interview invite....

its been 2 months since i was complete......

so, does the dvd = invite and i should call them....anyone know what the deal with the dvd is?

thanks

I think you should call the admissions office. You probably got the interview invite, but it could have gotten lost in the mail (comes through snail mail). They only send the DVD to interviewees.

I got a brochure-type thing in the mail -- is that sent to everyone? If so, it's kinda mean for those who don't get interviews...

DMS: "Look at how good our school is! We're so pretty! We're so awesome! Look! Happy people!"
Applicant: "Ooo...pretty..."
DMS: "And you can't go here! Hah!"

It kinda reminds me of my MCAT Prep course...it was in the biomedical library on the DMS campus. Every time I walked in I was like 'This is probably the closest I'll ever get to going to Dartmouth...'

I got a brochure-type thing in the mail -- is that sent to everyone? If so, it's kinda mean for those who don't get interviews...

DMS: "Look at how good our school is! We're so pretty! We're so awesome! Look! Happy people!"
Applicant: "Ooo...pretty..."
DMS: "And you can't go here! Hah!"

It kinda reminds me of my MCAT Prep course...it was in the biomedical library on the DMS campus. Every time I walked in I was like 'This is probably the closest I'll ever get to going to Dartmouth...'

Yeah I put a post up about this. And the answer is yes, everyone gets one of these. I haven't gotten an interview yet either. But check the thread

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=351717

some people had certain positive hints about it....but i am sure it's just wishful thinking...poo

when are you guys interviewing, if your interviewing, so u can hang out with me in the library lol