A Serious Question for medical professions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeHolgate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My question is simple and i think i know what to expect but i need some clarification to know if my senses are correct or not hopefully they are not. Well my Grandma is in hospital she has 5 dead brain cells and she has a shutdown on her immune system so i know she is gradually going but the main question is. She is sleeping everyday since Tuesday she hasn't woke up yet i'm wondering her med's are getting her to be sedated she's on Saline Drip and Liquid Amphetamines and she is heavy breathing and a 'death rattle' in her throat is my expectations what i think they are because if so she wouldn't want to be in pain and if there is no chance of recovery then we should let her go like i said i hope it isn't what i think it is what the doctors have given her Please give honest feedback however grim it is i just want to be 100% sure. Thanks Joe Holgate.

Members don't see this ad.

My question is simple and i think i know what to expect but i need some clarification to know if my senses are correct or not hopefully they are not. Well my Grandma is in hospital she has 5 dead brain cells and she has a shutdown on her immune system so i know she is gradually going but the main question is. She is sleeping everyday since Tuesday she hasn't woke up yet i'm wondering her med's are getting her to be sedated she's on Saline Drip and Liquid Amphetamines and she is heavy breathing and a 'death rattle' in her throat is my expectations what i think they are because if so she wouldn't want to be in pain and if there is no chance of recovery then we should let her go like i said i hope it isn't what i think it is what the doctors have given her Please give honest feedback however grim it is i just want to be 100% sure. Thanks Joe Holgate.

where can i get some of these "liquid amphetamines"......

Five dead brain cells? Wow, how did you find out? Sounds rough bro. Recently I killed a few hundred of brain cells. I can only fathom the state she is in.

I am also interested in these liquid amphetamines.

Status
Not open for further replies.