A super superficial thread...(warning some may find offensive)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TwoSteveSquared

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
At every medical school I've seen, I can't help but check out the class for hotties. So I thought this thread might be useful for those of us who are choosing a medical school on, well, some of the most important criteria...how hot the students are:

Here is my rankings (of schools I've seen):

1. SLU (Simply delicious)
2. UCLA (Fun in the sun)
3. Tulane (Gotta love that Southern Charm)
4. USC (More of Cali's best)
5. Northwestern (of course, it was so cold, I'm not even sure what I was checking out under all those clothes, but some had potential)
6. GWU (Even Clinton would turn these D.C. girlees down)
7. MCP Hahnemann (Yuck!!!)

Members don't see this ad.

Dude! I've been waiting for this thread...

Rating the guys:

1. UCSD (tan, buff guys)
2. Tulane (southern charm, and where smart frat boys go to med school)
3. Case Western (the best of the mid-west. with classes until noon, they've got all afternoon to work out)
4. UCSF (good if you like the granola eating guys)
5. GWU (hot guys are the exception, not the rule)
6. Hopkins (at least the guys will be rich)

columbia and cornell both had GORGEOUS people.

it's funny, dr. frantz, who makes all the admissions decisions himself, is quoted in the P&S facebook as saying:

"one of the most rewarding aspects of being an admissions officer is the opportunity it affords of meeting a large number of unusually able and attractive people."
actual quote.

i am convinced that P&S goes out of its way to recruit BPs. even the other interviewees i met were all gorgeous.

on the other end of the city, on the other hand, at NYU, i was surrounded by the ugliest and most irritating group of dorky interviewees EVER. i couldn't stand any other interviewee i met; very gunner-attitude, very antisocial, very critical of everything i wasn't, and very very very ugly and out of shape.

the students there were much cooler and nicer.

nonetheless, the students at nyu were all very very ugly and flabby.

goddamn i want to stay at columbia.

Members don't see this ad :)
choker you crack me up :)

OH MAN...I have been waiting for this too :)
that is so not what I saw at SLU...SLU had so many UGLY freaking women...
I would have to say:

1. USC...oh baby..southern california..what more could you ask for...fake implants all around..and women who know how to take care of themselves!

2. Vanderbilt - BEAUTIFUL women who don't mind initiating conversations...oh man...

3. Umichigan....Very hot

4. New York Schools...b/c of the city...I didn't pay too much attention to the actual students...I must disagree with everyone saying Columbia has all these hotties...I didn't see it..

LAST: SLU, Pittsburgh...

Others have slipped my mind..but that is a true ranking :)

Go to Cali or go to Tenessee if you want hotties!!