A Survey For Doctors

cheesecakes

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm new to this site, but if some experienced doctors out there (especially radiologists and pathologists) could fill out this form I made, I would greatly appreciate it! It's a survey made to collect information on the different specialties for a school report, as well as provide information to aspiring doctors such as myself.

https://goo.gl/forms/HG3HW4ywKHL1v26A3

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey - maybe you're getting lots of responses, but I think if you're not, one reason I didn't fill this out (I wanted to help!), was because a lot of the questions were so very specific on where people trained

a lot of times people don't want to reveal this so they think their answers will stay a secret from their identity, and they don't want to get in trouble, or maybe get their school/training program in trouble

I might suggest that those questions be made optional instead of required if you want more candid replies

Good luck on your school project and getting information you need for your interests!!

Pathology and radiology are very interesting and visual fields.

hey - maybe you're getting lots of responses, but I think if you're not, one reason I didn't fill this out (I wanted to help!), was because a lot of the questions were so very specific on where people trained

a lot of times people don't want to reveal this so they think their answers will stay a secret from their identity, and they don't want to get in trouble, or maybe get their school/training program in trouble

I might suggest that those questions be made optional instead of required if you want more candid replies

Good luck on your school project and getting information you need for your interests!!

Pathology and radiology are very interesting and visual fields.
Thanks for telling me, and I've updated the survey like you suggested.

Reactions: 1 user