A.T. Still MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slideways75

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about A.T. Still's online masters of public health. Also, if you have any information about the dental focus of that degree too please let me know. Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I tried looking up A.T. Still on the Association for Schools of Public Health website (asph.org) and I couldn't find mention of any accredited program or school by that name. You are looking for an accredited school, yes?

JP

A.T. Still University is a regionally accredited university, but its public health school or program is not accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). This distinction could matter none to a lot, depending on what the graduate wants to use the degree for; some employers would not notice the difference, some would require CEPH, as I read here the CDC does for MPH-level positions. All CEPH accreditees will also be regionally accredited, or an international equivalent if they are based outside the U.S.