Program-Specific Info / Q's A.T. Still Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilmiscassie92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if A.T. Still wants a separate statement only focusing on our future goals as an OT or can we just submit our initial statement for OTCAS? I tried calling admissions a few times and no one ever answered. I left a message, but I have not heard back from them.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if A.T. Still wants a separate statement only focusing on our future goals as an OT or can we just submit our initial statement for OTCAS? I tried calling admissions a few times and no one ever answered. I left a message, but I have not heard back from them.

I applied last year. They did not require an additional personal statement. After submitting the OTCAS application, AT Still will then invite students to fill out a "supplemental application" which basically is just an application fee ($70). This takes between 2 and 8 weeks I believe. Then if they are still interested in your application you are invited for an on campus interview. I know last year their website stated that they allow for phone interviews. Last year, I was told that they only utilize the phone interview list if there are not enough applicants to interview in person. Please keep in mind this is information from my experience LAST CYCLE. It is totally possible procedures have since changed so you may want to double check. Last year's program contact was Erlinda. She was very sweet and helpful. Good luck!!!

I applied last year. They did not require an additional personal statement. After submitting the OTCAS application, AT Still will then invite students to fill out a "supplemental application" which basically is just an application fee ($70). This takes between 2 and 8 weeks I believe. Then if they are still interested in your application you are invited for an on campus interview. I know last year their website stated that they allow for phone interviews. Last year, I was told that they only utilize the phone interview list if there are not enough applicants to interview in person. Please keep in mind this is information from my experience LAST CYCLE. It is totally possible procedures have since changed so you may want to double check. Last year's program contact was Erlinda. She was very sweet and helpful. Good luck!!!

Thank you! I actually finally spoke to someone and she said to upload the same essay under documents.

Reactions: 1 user