A thought for all Please read!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FIXENSMILES01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted this on another thread but I wanted everyone to read this.

Everyone here on International Dental should be very proud of themselves. Not just because of the amazing scores everyone achieves, but, because of the comradeship and unification of support that we are all involved in. This is the highest unselfish act one can do for another, which is helping each other. We have to also understand that America set the standards of passing this exam so high to control the quota of how many FTDs get into programs each year. The standard of quota is based on a grade that ONLY competes with the Best America has to offer in Dental school. So, I say congratulations to everyone for not only achieving this standard, but also congratulations to all of you who sacrifices your time simply to help another achieve the excellency required to get in to ASP and become the best dentists in America. I am so elated when hear another success story.

God Bless and Good luck keep the good work up!!!
-Bill

Members don't see this ad.

FIXENSMILES01 said:

Everyone here on International Dental should be very proud of themselves. Not just because of the amazing scores everyone achieves, but, because of the comradeship and unification of support that we are all involved in. This is the highest unselfish act one can do for another, which is helping each other. We have to also understand that America set the standards of passing this exam so high to control the quota of how many FTDs get into programs each year. The standard of quota is based on a grade that ONLY competes with the Best America has to offer in Dental school. So, I say congratulations to everyone for not only achieving this standard, but also congratulations to all of you who sacrifices your time simply to help another achieve the excellency required to get in to ASP and become the best dentists in America. I am so elated when hear another success story.

-Bill

Well Said.Keep the spirit up. :thumbup:

FIXENSMILES01 said:

-Bill
I personally think that the highest act of unselfishness, is that of publicly recognizing other peoples highly unselfsih acts !
Reagrds Bill. You have a good heart and soul.
Best of luck to you (lifts hat).
Best of luck and regards to everyone ... we are here because we have worked hard and deserve to be here.
Those who are already accepted, congratulations. Those still in the process, hang on.
Your determination has got you so far, and the limit is the sky.

Members don't see this ad :)
NileBDS said:
I personally think that the highest act of unselfishness, is that of publicly recognizing other peoples highly unselfsih acts !
Reagrds Bill. You have a good heart and soul.
Best of luck to you (lifts hat).
Best of luck and regards to everyone ... we are here because we have worked hard and deserve to be here.
Those who are already accepted, congratulations. Those still in the process, hang on.
Your determination has got you so far, and the limit is the sky.

hi everyone, its good to know that bill started this thread where we can appreciate the help that we have got from everyone here on sdn.
i thanks all of my sdn folks for helping me out, and specially u bill, for the reasons u know. and nilebds, sorry fo all the misunderstanding we had earlier. i hope all of us go a long way in our careers. Hats off to Bill.
God Bless
mkot

Thank you , and my thanks to you all!!!good luck and God Bless keep up the good work. " there is no success without strugle." We are all equal here .-Bill

Thanks for evertything......god bless good guys like u.....hope I can help others too and continue from where ur starting off , Bill

thanks again...........

I totally agree....I cannot thank SdN enough for the support I got to get me started and prepare for this enormous struggle that we as FTD's have to go through.
I hope everyone keeps up with this good tradition...and at the same time
I hope to be of help to the others .
God Bless All!

mkot said:
hi everyone, its good to know that bill started this thread where we can appreciate the help that we have got from everyone here on sdn.
i thanks all of my sdn folks for helping me out, and specially u bill, for the reasons u know. and nilebds, sorry fo all the misunderstanding we had earlier. i hope all of us go a long way in our careers. Hats off to Bill.
God Bless
mkot
Hi MKOT !
Yeah, that was a bad "communication failure" we had, mostly on my part. Sorry I got all paranoid on you. Now that I know you better, I can clearly see how I misjudged your intentions.
Anyways, we're good now.
Sorry I wasn't able to offer much advice on part 2.
Best of luck !