A thread ONLY for URM's, especially ones who are not 100 percent African America

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by christian15213, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian15213

christian15213 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Medical
    Here it is. Yes, there are 1,000,000 threads about this subject. some are very good and some are offensive and most end up being offensive.

This thread is none of that. This thread is for URM's... No one else, I am not looking for an opinion about the issue or subject matter. I am only interested in what other people like myself have to say about this current subject of this thread... Which is:

I am not 100% one race or the other. However, I know what I have dealt with in life and feel that any benefit, whether it be from financial inequalities or built in life inequalities that we have dealt with are welcome advantages / assistance...

As well, I feel being of a mixed or half race is something that is difficult to put a handle on. Moreover, I think overall it is worse. A lot of times I wish I were just one or the other that way there would be no questions. Being Latin only compounds the problem. But, even with that designation I don't know where it fits or where I fall.

Do I want a handout NO... But do I understand what's at stake, how important this is. YES... That is why I am wondering if anyone else is thinking or has thought of these issues...

What in your profile / personal statement brought light to the issue, or did you omit it on purpose. For those who have gottent interviews and or have been accepted your imput is highly valuable to all of us here. If you would please share it is most appreciated.

PLEASE... don't make this into a rediculous hate thread that is about arguments. or people just being sour poor sports... I am only looking for feedback on how this issue was approached or is being planned out to be approached for later situations.

Lastly, just to put into perspective on how unconsiously rude and insensitive people can be. One person told me, in person, that when applying as a URM... we or "YOU" are expected to work in inner cities and be for all intensive purposes an ENT or general practioner... My mouth fell open and I had nothing really to say then... OK... thanks. but seriously that is how people think.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MirrorTodd

MirrorTodd It's a gas.
    Physician 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Dude, just let it go. These threads always head nowhere, no matter how sincere the original poster is. You've been here for ~7 months now and haven't figured that out yet?

4. Severus

Severus FTSM!

Resident [Any Field]

I hate that. I'm not a URM, but I come from a special line of po' white trash/hillbilly. At several of my interviews people pretty much said the same thing as they told you, but in my instance, they all expected me to go into rural health.

5. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

Medical Student, Resident [Any Field]
    I'd also like to make a point about the sentence that Sev bolded.

The belief is that increasing the number of URMs in medicine will increase the number of URMs who will practice in underserved areas. That is the main goal of increasing URMs in medicine because they feel that an AA is more likely to serve a poor AA then a caucasian person would for instance. In reality that's not necessarily going to happen because most people head for specialties that will pay a ton and have great lifestyles and areas that are not so poverty stricken once they've gotten themselves out of poverty grounds. People don't always go back to those lower class places and keep their promises to help those people out. Not to say everyone is that way just a good high percentage of people.

6. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    can you do me a huge favor and explain to us that you were told this by adcoms or just people that were already interviewing? Cause if this was ADCOMS... I find this to be preposterous, offensive and racist... the definition of a URM is not to serve poor black areas of town. The definition of a URM is to compensate for the inadequacies laid out by generations of race relations, hate and poor economic conditions put forth on a group of people. it's like saying the starting line wasn't the same and we understand. Not, yea, you can come in as long as you take care of your own people and stay in da po hood.

Again, you said they expect me to go into rural health? Who is they? I would be floored if an ADCOM said something like this...

7. NervousNed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    why is this thread especially for URM's who are not 100 % african?

8. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    because they are obviously a URM... not point of thread...

9. Doctor~Detroit

Doctor~Detroit this poll sux!!!
    2+ Year Member

i understand general practitioner, but why ear, nose, and throat (ent)?

10. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    samething not point of thread

11. Doctor~Detroit

2+ Year Member

i'm whitey, but it's clear from many accounts that if your numbers are decent urm status will work strongly in your favor. i surmise that latin-/african-american is probably the holy grail of race/ethnicity mixtures, as those are the two biggest urm groups. you may have faced a lot of crap in life due to your ethincity, but this is one time that the deck is stacked well in your favor. and it doesn't matter what an adcom expects you to do with your career once you're in med school.

12. melissainsd

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Edit: Stupid thread, sorry I posted in the first place.

13. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    Again, I will drive the point of this thread home... to people that are caught in the middle... i.e. like myself. What are you planning to do and how are you planning to approach the URM issue...

I mean, lets just say I was 100% a URM i.e. African American when I check that box doesn't that automatically make me a URM???

That is why I don't understand the whole ADCOMS saying in an interview... you're going to practice rural medicine right? WTF is that about?

14. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

Correcting the disparity alone has nothing to do with anything as it stands alone, but in theory the chances that a minority physician will serve those of similar cultural and social backgrounds is greater then the chances that someone who hasn't been. at least that's the partial theory of it. Affirmative Action only really appies to African Americans and a few other groups, not all latin american groups.

My understanding is that the only latin american groups that get counted as minorities for all intensive purposes of med school apps are mexicans and puerto ricans.

15. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

It doesn't mean they will force you into any field. No they won't. But if a school's goal is to produce more physicians in underserved areas, i.e. certain HBCs like Morehouse and Meharry or schools like FSU and certain other southern schools then you aren't going to get in if you make it very clear that your aim is not to be in an underserved area. Again, every school has different goals. Some schools in underserved areas want to produce physicians for those areas. Schools with a focus on research want to produce people who will take interest in academic medicine etc. Obviously once you are in no one is going to hold a gun up to your head and say do or die. You control your own fate. But don't apply to a school whose mission is to produce rural health physicians if your goal is not to do such just because they are minority friendly.

16. Doctor~Detroit

2+ Year Member

you're not entitled to an admission because you are urm. adcoms don't owe any applicant an acceptance. adcoms can have different reasons for wanting urms. it could very well be the case that an adcom only wants urm status to bump up an applicant's standing if they expect the urm to practice in underserved, minority areas, just as they might hope that those from rural backgrounds will serve in rural areas.

17. Severus

Severus FTSM!

Resident [Any Field]

I just PM'ed you, but I'll respond here as well.

A student at one school made a comment about how I should be really interested in rural medicine (which I didn't take to mean much... probably just making conversation) but another time it was my faculty interviewer. He was basically like, "So, you'll go into rural medicine, right? Help your people?" The fact that I apparently come from bumblefark has come up in just about every interview. Maybe everyone was thinking something along those lines and maybe they all have the same expectations of me. I don't know.

I don't think this is necessarily a race phenomenon. People always like to categorize and label things, and I think this is just an example of that. You're black/hispanic/chinese/hick, so that necessarily means you're interested in helping _________ group in _________ community. It might be right. It's certainly not in my case.

I often wonder how URMs do actually fare when they go to professional school and attempt to work back in their old community. I think upper-middle class ivory tower types have this idyllic dream that people like you or me go back and are welcomed back into the fold and go on to do great work and make the community better... and serve as role-models and blah blah blah.

Now, I don't know about you, but that sure as hell wouldn't be the case for me, even if I did want to do that. I come from a depressing little town where your main options (for the most part) are 1.) getting pregnant to snag a man 2.) working at Wal-Mart 3.) working in a local factory 4.) farming. My family -- which is pretty representative of the community -- is full of violent alcoholics who go in and out of juvenile detention hall and/or prison. They are not happy, well-adjusted people and they don't want anyone else to be. My mom wanted more for me and I knew that I didn't want my goal in life to be getting pregnant at 18 so I could collect welfare sooner. I wanted to get out, and my desire to do more with my life has not been looked upon favorably within my family and community. Achievement and success are not rewarded back home and my decisions have caused me to be labeled as "uppity" or "snobby". There is absolutely no way they'd accept my help if I came back as a physician. Outsiders are okay, but one of their own just isn't going to work.

Of course, if I really wanted to I could just find a similar town/environment and serve as their country doc, but honestly, I'm fed up with the mentality. There is no way I'm going back.

18. Ryo-Ohki

7+ Year Member

"It's a sordid business, this divvying us up by race."

-Chief Justice Roberts

19. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical

Again, I will drive the point of this thread home... to people that are caught in the middle... i.e. like myself. What are you planning to do and how are you planning to approach the URM issue...

I mean, lets just say I was 100% a URM i.e. African American when I check that box doesn't that automatically make me a URM???
    That is why I don't understand the whole ADCOMS saying in an interview... you're going to practice rural medicine right? WTF is that about?

20. Doctor~Detroit

2+ Year Member

you're not entitled to an admission because you are urm. adcoms don't owe any applicant an acceptance. adcoms can have different reasons for wanting urms. it could very well be the case that an adcom only wants urm status to bump up an applicant's standing if they expect the urm to practice in underserved, minority areas, just as they might hope that those from rural backgrounds will serve in rural areas.

21. turkleton

turkleton Capeless Crusader
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Just because the expectation is there that because you're a minority you're going to be the savior of the projects doesn't mean you have to hold it as your own professional expectations. If others/adcoms make these unreasonable conjectures, let them go nuts. Get into medical school and do whatever it is you want in your life. The URMS, poor folk, mixed folk, foreign folk etc etc. have to realize there will always be an element of misguided contentions or outright racism or some sort of ism at most levels of your career process until you are truly at the end. To get frustrated at it- which is perfectly understandable- will be counterproductive because you'll just be wasting your energy. To change perceptions and the system, you have to get into the system first. So if someone says well we expect you to work in south central l.a. just nod your head and smile... then match into plastics at miami. Who's the winner in that situation? Some may consider this a compromise of principles, but the realist will recognize this is the ugly side inherent in every field, non-medicine included. Work your way in, then raise hell. Doing it backwards will make it a heck of a lot tougher.

22. armybound

armybound urologist.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    so are you asking whether you should use your URM status to your advantage or not? you're saying you're half-black, so you COULD either use URM or not. Is that correct?

23. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    Kinda of. but not as just like oh I am a URM so I get in. because I want to know how to approach...

24. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

Wow your life story sounds so similar to a friend of mine that its not even funny. I swear in another lifetime you and this friend could be reborn sisters or cousins or something.

That said, I think this is a great post in terms of the points you brought up and that is why I don't agree with a lot of things about the whole admissions process in terms of their naive notion that just because someone went to a school that focuses on rural health means they'll stay in rural health. I mean let us look at the case with FSU COM. The school was opened with the firm belief of increasing rural health physicians in the poorer areas of northern florida and so far most of those people who I know who have gone there went there because it was the only school that accepted them not because they wanted to become community physicians for the underserved. Almost all of those people I know that went there are people who are not planning on becoming primary care physicians nor staying in that area after med school. So it essentially does not succeed in its mission if that is how the majority of the students are. And even if they went to FSU as a first choice, I'd highly doubt it was to become rural health physicians unless they did it via the help of funding from one of those organizations that sponsor you by paying for your medical education if you agree to give x amount of years of service in an underserved area.

Except for people who are either getting paid from the military med schools, have scholarships, or other funding means like that which I described above, it is unrealistic to expect most med students to want to work in these areas if the money is not there to help with their severe debt that they've incurred over the years.

My hometown also used to be quite small when I was growing up but it wasn't your typical rural type. It was somewhere in the middle. not quite a city but not quite a rural town either. Growing up it had a lot of areas where there were nothing but orange trees, cow pastures, and the likes. But now a days there are more and more developments coming up. 2 new highschools just in the span of less then 10 years, a DO medical school, apartment buildings, condos, and houses going up left and right. Roads being expanded, new shopping areas being added, new renovations to older shopping malls and plazas, new hospitals and medical centers, the whole nine yards.

25. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

:thumbup: :thumbup:

26. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

Yes! There is no box that says check whether you are a urm or non URM. its just a box for what race/ethnicity you are.

27. Tired Pigeon

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:thumbup:

28. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical

Wow, yes, exactly my thoughts... and that is just for everyone... so as a URM this issue is compounded... its like their calling you out for you to lie or something and really it isn't your fault you're a minority it is simply who you are... Again, I would have to say my mouth would fly open if an adcom said something like that. In the least I would investigate on what makes me a URM and if that is the appropriate path for URM's to delve into. Lastly, I would say I hope that my experience in medical school leads me to the best path I can help my community with in regards to excellent health care irregardless of what path that may be. I might be a heart surgeon and if so I will operate on white hearts just as a I operate on black hearts.

funny but I didn't even know this was an issue... kinda scary...

:eek:

29. nacho libre

nacho libre New Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Well did you tell them any details of your upbringing in your app? otherwise i don't see how they would know what kind of town you are from. if you did then it should come up in your interviews...it's only fair-- you cant benefit from the positive sympathy and complain about the negative assumptions.

30. MarzMD

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I think your question is a little confusing, but what I get from your posts is that you think that if you check the URM box on one hand you will recieve an advantage, but on the otherhand you may be expected to work in a rural/underserved community.

I went into my interviews knowing that several schools would ask me about serving in underserved communities. I am no saint, and have no drive to work my whole life in the type of atmosphere that I grew up in. I made it clear in one interview that I plan on establishing a family and my practice first and when I am financially stable later on in my career I plan on doing a lot more for underserved communities(such as volunteering etc). However, they did know that I was interested in mentoring URM premeds during my time at med school.

I guess my point is that there might be some schools out there that may hold it against you for not stating with 100 percent confidence that you will work in an underserved area, but if you approach the topic with logic and a mature sense of how the world works, it probably wont count against you. I suggest you pick up an MSAR and figure out which school specifically state in their mission statement that they are dedicated to training doctors to work in rural/underserved areas.

31. Severus

Severus FTSM!

Resident [Any Field]
    they'd look at my hometown on my AMCAS and ask where it is... that's normally how it got started.

edit: just for clarification... i didnt weave some sob story on my primary or during my interviews. i didnt tell them any of that. i dont want sympathy from adcoms... i just answered questions about my town and my career goals.

32. Moniker

Moniker Member
    5+ Year Member

well not really. you could avoid the issue altogether by opting not to declare your race in your application. no one's coercing you into lying. thats where character and integrity come in. lying is your own responsibility. no one's punishing anyone for being a minority, but if you choose to reap the benefits of URM status edge you have the option to take advantage of, know that it may come with strings attached.

i don't see why this is such a problem? medschools prefer students of varying academic, ec, & personal backgrounds for various reasons.

they offer scholarships to people with high grades & high mcats, not to reward their good work, but because they want people who are likely to be high performers graduating from their school.

they specifically select students that fit their unique goals. for example some of the rural state schools ONLY accept instate students not necessarily because they are state-funded (though that is a reason) but because they've done studies and have seen that instate residents have a higher chance of staying instate. their mission is to provide physicians to the state. makes sense. they give preference to instate not because they're prejudiced against out of staters, but because they've done the math and they want the people who are most likely to become instate practitioners graduating from their school. i kno a school that very effectively selects instate residents who are likely to go into rural primary care instate. they select students from rural areas of the state only. it works. do their students have the option to practice out of state? of course. but on some level it is a violation of the reason they were admitted in the first place. especially if they lied in their interview.

the race issue is the same. their mission may be (or part of their mission) to provide physicians to inner city areas. theyve done the math, they know whos most likely to practice there. why is it so crazy to audit all along the selection process to make sure theyre giving a group of people an edge for the right reason? if youre competitive w/o the URM status and don't want to follow their mission for preferential admission, don't say you are, and don't declare a race. but honestly, if you were competitive without the URM status, you could walz into your interview and state in no uncertain terms that you did NOT intend to practice in inner city areas and you'd probably get in just fine, so i wouldn't worry about it. but if you need the URM edge to get in, know that it may come with pressure to go along with whatever their mission is that gives you the chance to attend that school.

33. NervousNed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    amen to that! :idea:

34. Doctor~Detroit

2+ Year Member

35. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical

99% of what you say makes sense... and is actually very logical... However, when comparing race via URM status and a school's mission statement to serve the underdeveloped areas is totally two different things.

YES, FSU might have right in there mission statement to produce and seek to produce doctors for rural areas. Well of course they would say that to justify asking for millions of dollars for a medical school and in grants and funding. Again, I have no problem with that. Now, in the interview if they asked me about serving rural areas I again would have no problem with this either.

My issue comes from the sole fact of asking what area of medicine I want to be in based on MY minority status... AGAIN, there is NO URM box it simply asks you race and ethnicity. when I check my appropriate boxes I will be considered a URM. with that said, my marks are high enough albiet I haven't taken the MCAT yet, to get into most schools of my choosing. The fact of them interviewing me and considering me for a certain school shouldn't matter on my plans of practicing medicine thereafter. UNLESS, of course that was the schools initial mission statement. Then I completely understand... and again isn't the point of this thread.

Again, I stress the importance for the URM rating to put people that have had different starting lines in life the same finish line when it comes to career choices. My boards and performance in medical school should then be evaluated on an equal basis to what residencies and placements I get for my future career. that is all I am trying to say. The fact that ADCOMS or an interviewer would do something beyond this is pure racist and innappropriate to me.

36. Moniker

Moniker Member
    5+ Year Member

if youre saying "they shouldn't be making presumptions about me based solely on my race and shouldn't be pressuring me into a field of medicine or way of practicing based solely on race" then yes youre absolutely right. i think we'd all agree with you.

if i'm understanding you correctly, however, i don't know that i agree with the first point you made about "different starting lines". if that were really the goal, they would do it based on socioeconomic status. or geography. the fact is, however, there happen to be 3 goals being simultaneously met by giving URM preferential admission.
    1) # of URM physicians increase (to alleviate underrepresentation)
    2) higher likelihood of supplying physicians to racially-dominated, underserved neighborhood
    3) correcting for socioeconomic differences that may exist between races which put URM applicants at a disadvantage in their background

but the key point is that while these three problems converge at a common identifier (race), and they are all "corrected" by the same process (URM preferential admission), they are not all carried out the same way after that.
    Carrying out #1 just requires that you graduate and match into something. carrying out #2 requires that you are not from a high socioeconomic class or affluent region and thus you actually do have a higher chance of going where you are needed. Carrying out #3 requires that, again, you are not from a high socioeconomic class already, which would mean you didn't need any help getting in because you had a privileged background socioeconomically.

so if you want to fulfill these 3 things, which I think we'd all agree are the goals of URM preferential admission, you would have to 1) be a URM, 2) be socioeconomically disadvantaged. that's where the "different starting line" ocmes in. if you're not from a socioeconomic disadvantage or socioeconomically disadvantaged region, you've got the same starting line, and there's nothing to correct. not for you, at least. i mean you can see why this ticks people off - socioeconomic disadvantage & socially disadvantaged regions can be easily separated from race.

allow me to say also that i am pro-AA. i'm hoping for a time when we won't need it. the problem with old institutions like medicine is that the training involved pushes back the realization of equality quite a few years. however, since the gender gap has been largely repaired (women are now 50% of medical school classes, appropriate since they are 50% of the population), clearly the race disparities are requiring a little more effort than just "ok, just make sure every race is about proportionally represented in the classes". as long as we're doing it for the right reasons. but it looks like you're trying to steer this thread to talk about "how to identify yourself when you're not 100% of a race", which I guess is an interesting topic and i won't derail it. i suppose my advice (although probably uninteresting) is to decline to answer it if you're worried about being pressured into some "mission" idealist bs.

i think i see what you're getting at though - it's stupid that you can't own up to your race without people either thinking you're trying to use the URM edge to get you in or that you'll go serve the underserved. just get a 30+ on the MCAT and it'll shut people up.

37. GoodDoctor

GoodDoctor Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Wow. A good thread with URM in the title. Great stories. Great insights. A good read.

OP, if you're asking what ethnicity/race box to check, check the one that you feel is most you. It is SELF REPORTED, so you get to choose which race/ethnicity you are. Choose whatever is the best fit. Which culture do you feel the most connected to or identify with the most? Which comedians or shows do you laugh at and say, "Ya, that's true, my family/friends are just like that." If you don't fit in with any of the "cultures" (e.g., hispanic mom, black dad, no spanish language, raised in a upscale jewish suburb), mark the one that you've done the most work with. Or, mark the one that you think will help the most -- you're not lying, you're just putting the best spin on your life.

38. xylem29

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    And to the question of how to solve the physician shortage in rural communities - I answered: it's not that easy to solve, because physicians are human beings too - they're not jesus christ.

39. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

Yeah this is precisely my problem with this mentality that creating a med school in an underserved area means you are going to produce more physicians working in the underserved areas.

40. riceman04

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    pointless!!!!!!!

41. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

yeah with your credentials you could be from a rich background for all I care and I'd accept you. :p Actually you and my friend I mentioned would get along very well. I knew I admired you a lot from the moment that I started talking to you a couple years ago b/c of your wit and sense of humor but wow hearing how much you've overcome and done with your life after reading your story only makes me admire you all the more.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

42. DrZeke

DrZeke yzarc gniog ylwolS
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It's funny that you say you could never go back... You are absolutely right. People who are stuck in a rut often get jealous of those who rise above and they act out by calling you "snobby"...ie: only rich snobby ppl go to college. They know in reality that you will get farther because of college, but they are horribly jealous and have to say bad stuff about you to justify your "success". I think that's how a lot of racism and prejudice often manifests. For example, there are people complaining about how immigrants steal their jobs, when really even if there was no immigrant taking the job that person stuck in their rut would never get off their ass and apply for that job or work towards it. Yet the jealousy kicks in and they have to say ****ty things about the other people to make themselves feel better. That stuff drives me nuts, because I know what it feels like. I'm jewish and I definitely have heard my share of really crappy things being said about me and my people...

43. jookyoo

jookyoo New Member
    7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I concurred with those above. Well, only it was my experiences as a volunteer & a MA (medical assistant) after 8 different locations which 6 of those are community clinics around "minority neighbors included AA as a semi-minority community". Physicians whose are pecialists (ENT, Nephro, Neuro, Rheumat, Ortho,...) in big big hospitals are the minorities themselves and those physicians work for those community clinics are totally whites. I'm a minority myself, I'm needed everywhere due to my trilangual ability.

Maybe it's just in my opinions, others' may varies.

44. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

Agreed. Not to sound discriminatory but this is especially true of uneducated people. The problem with a lot of people in America is they want the good life without doing the work to get there. BTW I know what you mean about the issue of people accusing immigrants. My mom once told me that back in the 80s there was a famous case of some american people who were killing Indians. They would call themselves the red dot busters or something like that and would go around attacking Indian people because they felt that Indians were taking away their jobs but the truth of the matter is if they had the same work ethic as the Indians who were getting those jobs they might have gotten further on by themselves and gotten those jobs.

45. gujuDoc

10+ Year Member

P.S. I came from a semi rural (though not so rural anymore) area and I can't stand going back home. Even though people are more educated there it just seems that people act weird towards you when you go back home rather then being sincere with you. I never really fit in with the crowds backhome. It seemed they were after gossip more then anything.

46. Cirrus83

Cirrus83 Too old for this
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You know, I think this may be the best written post I've ever read on SDN. Other than the good spelling and grammar it was also quite poignant.

Seriously, your personal statement must have been phenomenal if this is indicative of your writing abilities.

And yeah my post has nothing to do with this topic really, but I had to comment since I was pretty impressed.

47. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    and another thing.... I watched that movie with Michael J Fox... what was it? Doc Hollywood or somethin? Hmmmm, Again, what am I supposed to do with a white woman in a rural area... See now their asking for trouble and perhaps my demise!!!...

hahahahahahah JUST JOKING JUST JOKING>>>>>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbup:

48. Vvandenn

Vvandenn Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Are you 12 years old or something?

49. christian15213

Removed

Pre-Medical
    Didn't find it funny? No? darn... my I am trying to make Vvandenn laugh for the day joke didn't pull off per plan.... DARNNNN darnnn darnnnn... darN

hmmmm perhaps I am like 12 years old and a super smart kid in college about to apply to medschool... ooooo, wow I will be like doogie houza... YESS... I will be so cool.

Please guy? tell me what motivated you to take a funny joke, and read through the entire thread and come to my silly stupid and yes, to me, funny comment and decide in your brain, (OMG that is nutz what was he thinking writing this, LET me now JUMP into the fray and offer some whimsical advice on how old I think he is...)

LIKE I CARE :eek:

50. Pancho Villa

Pancho Villa Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

are you ****ing ******ed?

51. Doctor~Detroit

2+ Year Member

now i understand why you're so stressed about being counted as urm.
    you're gonna need all the help you can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.