A tribute to everyone's avatars (just for fun!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hollycozza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Just wanted to say how much I love everyone's animal pictures in their Avatars! I would love to know the story of these adorable critters, such as Cookiebear's dog, QTKitty's tortie, Wildfocus' alpaca, all the horses etc etc.

So I've finally got around to adding an avatar myself, in this case :love: Boussel:love: who is my adorable three legged clinic cat. She's been living at the clinic I work at for 11 years, and has many fans throughout the neighbourhood.

How about yours? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Warning : long winded cat story

My avatar features my cat, Fritz, that I adopted from the clinic where I work. He was a Bronx stray that was found by the father of one of our vets. The doctor bought him in to be tested and neutered and was planning on re-releasing him. However, there was a rain storm that weekend and he ended up staying with us. The doctor, being the sweet-hearted guy that he is, decided that he would try to socialize this insane creature. On the days he worked, he would spend a few minutes trying to hold him (with gloves and a pile of towels). Soon Fritz learned to trust the doctor, but attempted to kill anyone else. The rest of the staff, including me, ignored him because he made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with any of us. No one ever saw him eat, eliminate, play, or groom himself. He lay huddled in the corner of his cage, with his eyes wide and only moved when he thought no one was looking. As the months went by, I started feeling bad for him. So one day I decided to try to hold him. I threw a towel over him, picked him up, and then fell in love :love: . He wrapped his arms around my neck, hid his face in my neck and dug his nails into my shirt when I tried to pry him off. He didn't purr, but after a few more "love" sessions he began to show me his sweet side.

I decided to bring him home to be a companion for my kitten, Luna, who needed a friend to burn off some crazy kitty energy. My co-workers thought I was crazy for bringing Fritz home when the clinic had some cats that were actually friendly. Some of the staff had also tried to hold him, but all had gotten seriously bitten or scratched. That just made me want him even more. He trusted me for some reason..maybe because I knew that like most cats he wasn't vicious, just insanely scared, and I wasn't afraid of him. He just took a little time to come around and now he's the sweetest thing ever. A big mush and a great lap warmer :)

Boussel is adorable :) (Edit: And so is Fritz! -- Fritz's story came up while I was still writing mine...)

If you look to the left you'll meet Serendipity (hence my name), my wonderful puppy who's actually officially an "adult" now :) When she was about 7 weeks old, Sera and her five siblings were dropped over the fence at a local no-kill shelter and abandoned. I happened to be volunteering there the next morning (it was a one-time deal I had helped organize with my school), and when I saw her I fell in love. Due to her coloration, she's completely deaf and, if you look closely at her right eye, you can see it's completely white. In the beginning we thought she was blind in both eyes (her left eye was severely crossed), but as she grew a bit older her left eye straightened out; thus, she's only half blind now.

I had my white Aussie, Freebie, at home already (who's REALLY lucky and has no seeing or hearing problems), and when I saw this adorable little Aussie puppy I fell in love. Plus, while she was a puppy and puppies find homes easily enough, I knew her hearing and seeing problems would mean it'd be awhile before someone wanted to bring her home. So I did! I figured my biggest goal would be to build her confidence and teach her how to get around in a quiet, half-blind world. Sera's taught me many things: 1) Half-blind and deaf dogs need NO help getting around; she's faster and more agile than either my German Shepherd or Aussie! 2)Aussies and Border Collies look REALLY similar as puppies; as she's grown older, her nose has grown longer, she's remained really slender and her tail has completely fanned out... evidently my little Aussie puppy is really my Border Collie puppy :) and 3) Border Collie's are a bit more energetic than Aussies :D Oh yeah, and I was reminded once again that puppies are a LOT of work, but SOOOO worth it! :)

Well as you can tell, if you ask me about my Sera I have quite the tendency to just keep talking about her. I'm going to be insufferable if I ever become a mom someday... :) So what about everyone else? Who's in your avatar?

Members don't see this ad :)
Your stories are all great! Mine is not as interesting but I love my babies just as much (I also have a gray tabby (Minnie) but I couldn't fit a pic with both of them). I got my tortie (Gala) from a friend of the family when she was a kitten and my Mom's good friend took Minnie. A few months after getting Gala our friend decided she had too many cats and gave Minnie to us. So they are sisters, but I didn't get them at the same time :p. They are now 8 years old and and are getting a little cranky so no adoptions for me for a while ;) (yeah right...). They are so sweet with people, but not with other kitties or doggies. One of the coolest things (I think) is that they're both mitten kittens! I look forward to hearing more stories from all of you!!!

Mine is a picture I took at the Sydney zoo; giraffes are one of my fav animals and I also love opera, so it was a great view to have the Sydney Opera House in the background. :)

This is one of the family dogs...Maddie. She has the funniest personality. For instance, if anyone raises their voice she hides in her kennel and you have to get her out and carry her around telling her it'll be alright (while she has a very sad look on her face). She looks nice in this pic, but she's just foolin'....she's fixing to bite me for flashing it in her face!

These are my babies, Ham and Cheese :D No story really, they are just cute!

i was also inspired to upload one!

i thought about posting my retired greyhound, gerty, but i stumbled across one of my old favorites-- my undergrad research was on african clawed frogs (the best critters ever!). this is a picture of one of our breeders saying hello (we call it "waving frog")

I'm taking a foal watching course and this momma and baby were my second foaling of the year. Baby is about a week old in the picture. It was a very crazy morning. Just as my partner and I were leaving at 6, one of the mare's water broke! We stayed to take care of her, and just as we were about to leave again at 8, the paint's water broke! Two cute babies in less than two hours. We didn't get out of there until ten in the morning. By then, we were so exhausted I'm not sure how we managed to get back into town in one piece.

<-- meet Rocky the squirrel

Rescued @ 2 weeks of age after he fell out of a tree. He has nerve damage to his right rear leg and drags it, so he couldn't be released into the wild. Got him neutered, he's tame and now he's my boy!

His buddy was healthy and successfully placed back into nature.

Mine is of my oldest boy Turner. I can never get a decent photo of him because he always wants to be up close to help me out with any- and everything. He picked me out 10 years ago at a no-kill shelter I volunteered at and thinks he's a dog :)

no real cool story here... my SO's main focus is wildlife biology too, so when we went to peru for christmas holiday he really wanted to see a vicuna (a wild cousin of the domestic camelids there). our last few days we went to Cuzco in the Andes to tour Macchu Piccu and the Sacred Valley. on one of our tours, my husband started going picture crazy (more so than usual). he had found his vicuna! but, alas, it was behind a fence with alpacas and llamas. unfortunately, i couldn't get the vicuna picture to fit, so i looked at his other 149 camelid pictures and was able to shrink this one.

I too was inspired to add one. This is of my littlest, Zoey (hence my screen name), and shows her devious little personality perfectly. Her crazy stories would take all day...

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is, obviously, from a trip to the beach : ) It's my SO's foot & three of my dog's paws. They were chasing each other down the beach romping and generally having a good time. I call it Sole Mates, and it reminds me how closely our paths are entwined with those of our animals.

I've been diddling around in digital photography for a few years now, and this is the first picture I took that really made me realize that I enjoy taking pictures. I took it with my old school 2mp point-and-shoot camera, and even though I've taken a zillion high-res photos since with my new fancy-pants camera, this remains my favorite. I sold a copy of it for an SPCA fundraiser, too!

My Avatar is a mare named Dolly. In the summer I work on a Fell Pony breeding farm. Dolly is the only bay mare on the farm her coloring is just gorgeous. She's also got the thickest mane that I have ever seen on a horse (she has more hair in her forelock than most horses have in their tail). I absolutely love all the horses on the farm. They are so friendly and full of personality. The first foal of the season was born in February and I can't wait to get home to see her :D

Oops, duplicate post

:D Alright, here's Cookie's story. Apologies for the length!

Sometimes called "Cookie Bear" because she's big and hairy, and she's got a habit of finding dark places to sleep in (like bathrooms).

Dog Fancy featured an Anatolian Shepherd on a cover in mid-2004. I'd never heard of the breed, but after reading the article, I thought they sounded like cool dogs.

In Sept '04, I found Cookie on petfinder (Anatolian mix). When I emailed her foster mom, she said someone was coming to see her already. I was so disappointed! There was something about her face in that picture that just grabbed me. I really thought she was the dog for us. Forlorn, my fiance and I headed to the local shelter the next day.

As we were leaving the shelter (none of the dogs seemed suitable.. no sparks..), my cell rang. The people had changed their mind about Cookie; they didn't even want to meet her anymore. Her foster mom asked if we were still interested? I was SO thrilled! I scribbled directions down, and we drove in the rain for over an hour. Cookie came home with us.

Incidentally, Cookie was missing a middle lower incisor, the same tooth my Golden, who had recently passed away at the time, had been missing. I felt like it was Ginger giving me a sign that she was still with us.

Cookie's about 5 or 6 yrs old now. She's originally from Kentucky. She was an owner surrender to a shelter, and then she was transferred from KY to a NJ shelter, until her foster mom (now my friend, and fellow SDN'r) rescued her. :love:

Supposedly someone returned Cookie back to the KY shelter after an adoption because of an incident with a cat, but Cookie and my three cats are best buds. Strangely, all three cats literally greeted Cookie at the door when she arrived home with us, rubbing against her as if they were long lost friends. :laugh:

Cookie's a female, even though she lifts her leg and insists on marking EVERY SINGLE TREE in the neighborhood. She is attracted to skunks and opposums :)rolleyes: ) and she does enjoy canoeing and long hikes ;)

My avatar is my good ol' quarter horse Penny :love: Hence my name--she's RR Broke N Pennyless--as most horse people (and vet students) are! She was 'my' first horse and the horse I grew up with during high school---we did 4-H, local shows, trail rides, and such.

She's the resident barn princess at my parents' house because she's such a sweetie. Meanwhile, all of her pasturemates pick on her, but she's learning how to beat up the 2 year old (Of course we cheer her on!). She's pretty spoiled and on holiday since I went to college---she's one of those horses that can get fat on air, lol. However, surprisingly, she's extremely straightlaced about treats---only apples, carrots, sugar cubes, and 'horse' treats for her.... Ironic since I always swore I would feed my horse all sorts of stuff.

So that's a brief bit about Penny, she's a fun ride but pretty mellow :) The brothers are our most infamous residents (a 2 yr and 3 yr gelding duo). They are slowly tearing the barn apart and getting into other mayhem. This week, Abe stole my mom's coat off a fence post and ran around the pasture with it. ;)

My avatar is my good ol' quarter horse Penny :love: Hence my name--she's RR Broke N Pennyless--as most horse people (and vet students) are! She was 'my' first horse and the horse I grew up with during high school---we did 4-H, local shows, trail rides, and such.

She's the resident barn princess at my parents' house because she's such a sweetie. Meanwhile, all of her pasturemates pick on her, but she's learning how to beat up the 2 year old (Of course we cheer her on!). She's pretty spoiled and on holiday since I went to college---she's one of those horses that can get fat on air, lol. However, surprisingly, she's extremely straightlaced about treats---only apples, carrots, sugar cubes, and 'horse' treats for her.... Ironic since I always swore I would feed my horse all sorts of stuff.

So that's a brief bit about Penny, she's a fun ride but pretty mellow :) The brothers are our most infamous residents (a 2 yr and 3 yr gelding duo). They are slowly tearing the barn apart and getting into other mayhem. This week, Abe stole my mom's coat off a fence post and ran around the pasture with it. ;)

that your mare's color is just stunning! She has exactly the color and sheen of, well, a copper penny!

And RazorDoc, "Sal Mo Nella" cracks me up!

Mtrl1, the Sydney picture is awesome too. I love the opera house in the background!

Well Hollycozza, I guess it's a good thing you started this thread and coerced us all into setting up avatars. :D I too have now added one. These are my two girls. I had lost my longtime kitty companion to cancer. So I went to our local shelter to pick out an older cat - no kittens here. Kai (Hawaiian for ocean) is the darker colored tortie on the right who I adopted at six years old. Before I even got Kai home, (she had to be spayed) this little monster of a tortie kitten showed up as a stray at my mom's house. Needless to say I ended up with that kitten after all - Lani (Hawaiian for Heaven). I should of known I would jinx myself with heaven. She was a holy terror reminding me why I didn't want a kitten in the first place. :rolleyes: But of course wouldn't trade them for the world! And as you can see they get along pretty well...sometimes.

QTKitty - needless to say I have always admired your tortie. :love:

My avatar is my adorable little poochie who was a pound puppy from Oklahoma. I rescued her while doing an internship at a wildlife refuge and she's moved all over the states with me ever since. She's a mutt (our best guess is chow/boxer mix) but the biggest lover and super sweet, even to our pesky siamese kitten. In her picture, she's hanging out at one of our favorite beaches at Pacific City, Oregon. Check it out if you're ever in the area since its one of the best beaches, in my opinion.

P.S. I love all the stories and its so cool to hear what all the pictures mean now that I've been staring at them for months now :)

Um....I guess mine doesn't fall under the cute cuddly animal story category. I'm helping to dissect an impala in Africa. We ate him later and he was yummy. We later dissected a female and ate her...very tasty as well. Don't get mad- at least they weren't shot just for us to dissect.

ok...I decided to change to a cute cuddly one as well...

This is Meika, one of my two sugar gliders. The other glider is Fiona and they are sisters. I rescued them from someone who did not care about them at all- their nails were growing into the pads of their feet. The ones that weren't growing into the feet were lucky enough to have bent sideways. Those were so long that they curled around in a complete circle. :( It's really sad that people get animals only to neglect them. Needless to say, my babies were very unfriendly when I got them. They would lunge at my hand and bite if I put it in the cage. They're coming around slowly but surely. :)

My avatar is my german shepherd, Dylan. I wanted a dog shortly after moving away from home for my undergraduate degree. I called the shelter about a dog they had listed and they said he could not be around children, cats, dogs, or any other animals and he could not be an apartment dog.
Four years later, he is an absolutely wonderful dog. Right now my cat is sleeping curled up on top of him. He loves children and does great in my apartment. I am so glad that I looked past the horrible write-up they had given him. He is definately one very spoiled boy!

What a fun thread, I love all the stories!

Mine is my kitty Turtle (because she like to sit in boxes, bags, etc. with just her paws and head sticking out, and that's what she looks like!). I lived off-campus senior year of undergrad, and during finals week she just showed up crying at the door. We lived next door to an English prof, so I took the cat over to see if she recognized her...but she didn't, and said "I think the cat chose you!" Well sure enough, despite calling all the local vets, putting an ad in the paper, and putting posters everywhere...I've had a kitty ever since :D

A random (but cute!) picture of my little Chihuahua who passed away suddenly last week - they think she ruptured one of her chordae tendinae and developed acute heart failure. :(

Attachments

• JosieJungleBird.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 128
So sorry about your Chihuahua AuburnPreVet :(

Loving everyone's stories :love:

Wow, this thread really took off. Guess I better put up an avatar eventually. I think its funny how many people used their pets name for their SDN name (I did too).

Pennymare - your horse is beautiful. I love the color and star.

This is my girl Sandy, a 14 + 1/2 year old shepherd/chow mix. We adopted her from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab Utah (the largest no-kill shelter in the US) two years ago. She is so awesome. She's in great health for her age. She usually doesn't wear doggy clothes, but this was a special occasion. We <3 her!

no real story here either... i work at a biotech lab with monkeys and this little guy looks just like one of my favorites. we can't take photos of them, so this will have to do!:D

My avatar is "my" beastie -- he's not actually mine but my friend lets me pretend he is. :D That would be William (always William, never Will or Bill), aka Big Irish Beastie. He is a 17.3, 1500 pound Irish Sport Horse with a personality to match his size. He is smarter than any other horse I have ever met. Let's see:

-- When he couldn't reach the food pan in the back of my friend's car on account of the fence that he was leaning over, he grabbed the towel sitting under the food and starting scrunching the towel (and the food with it) towards him ever so slowly with his lips . . .

-- If he's bored with you and your plans, he will *sneak* away. If he just tries to make a dash for it, you will find out, so he moves one foot at a time, very slowly. It takes you a while to realize that your horse is 10 feet farther away from the car than he was when you started (we tack up in the field where he lives). Then, when he is 10 feet away from the car, as soon as you bend over to pick up the saddle or another brush, he will turn around and walk away.

-- He must remember on some level that Carbocaine stings (see later paragraph about lameness issues), because if he sees you with a needle, he will not let you go near his legs until he is completely convinced that you have gotten rid of the needle and moved on to some other activity. He stands like a doll for IM and IV injections in his neck.

-- Once, when he was having a drifting issue in the middle of a combination, my friend's instructor put a pole on the landing side of the fence just to the left of center and perpendicular to the fence such that if he drifted left he would land on the pole. Well, he didn't see the pole until midair, whereupon he looked down, saw the pole, and spread his legs apart, landing with his left legs on the left side of the pole and his right legs on the right side of the pole. I kid you not.

Alas, William, who was raised in Ireland as a foxhunter and then imported to the U.S. and sold as an eventer, is not destined to ever return to that level of athleticism again. He tends to have "broken back" angles and has had numerous collateral and sesamoidean ligament injuries. While those are fixed now, he has some degree of coffin joint arthritis and will probably never go above Novice, assuming he even stays sound enough to go Novice. :( He is only 14. He will always be my buddy, though. I never got a pony as a kid, so he is my "pony" that I can hop on bareback (with help from a tall fence) and wander around in the woods with.

I am in agreement with everyone else LOVE the stories!

My avitar is of my baby "Dakota" or Koda as well call him. He is a shepherd that my husband saved 4 years ago. The pic is when he was a puppy, four years later he's 100+ lbs and the biggest baby I've ever seen! My husband was helping a guy build kennels for his MANY dogs (none spayed/neutered). While they were working the guy told my husband, that he had two separate litters but they had got mixed up and he knew one of them was inbred. Since he didn't know which puppies were which he was going to take them all out to the country and dump them. My husband asked that instead of payment could he have one of the puppies, and so thats how we got him.

He's my pride and joy because when he came home he had never been around people (the guy only fed and watered them), never been inside, etc. It took about 1 yr to get him acting like a normal happy dog, and not so skiddish.

In addition to him, I have a setter mix and a mini husky. I will try to post a picture of them, if I can find one.

I loved reading all the stories!

well, this is sprite..she's a 5 yr old maltese. I got her before I even decided that I wanted to be a veterinarian. This pic was taken this last Thanksgiving when we decided to take all the dogs (another malt and a german shep mix) to the beach for the first time! We went to dog beach in huntington and they got to run around on sand and got chased by a wave. Now all three of them are scared of water. :(

This is great fun! My avatar is of my turtle, Rex. We drove across the country with her in a cooler in the back seat, and took photos of her at every large landmark that seemed notable. Here, she's in Yellowstone - and we came across a buffalo. It was actually incredible and a bit scary how close the buffalo came while we were in the car. My girlfriend grabbed rex and held her out the window, and I snapped this.

Also, my SN is my german shepherd's nickname. Her real name is Danka, which came Dankle, Hankle, Hoodle... and now she's the Hoo most of the time.

My dachshund Wiley, and my Siamese, Teddy. The cat thinks he's a dog, and the dog thinks he is a cat!!

They're best buds and get along great :)

Mine is of my clownfish Rene. She has a mate named Chuck. I also have a six line wrasse named Fonzie, a cleaner shrimp named Jacque, a peppermint shrimp named Patty, a nameless sea star, and many snails and crabs.

I started my saltwater tank about 10 months ago, and cant wait until I have enough money to add my final addition, an anemone.

What a fun thread! It's really great to see the animals behind the peopl--and to get to know you all in a deeper way. We're usually mostly business around here, so it's nice to be reminded of the "softer side" of veterinary medicine. Thanks for sharing your stories--and inspiring me to add an avatar!

I don't have a digital photo of my own three-legged cat, but this is my "nephew" who I haven't actually met. Sampson was adopted by my older brother from a Ft. Lauderdale animal shelter. Before my brother chose him, he flew up here to VA so we could go to shelters together and I could teach him what to look for in a dog, what sorts of "tests" to put him through and things to keep in mind. Even though I couldn't be there for his shelter visits, my brother really learned a lot and made a fantastic decision. :) (Of course, we're a bit biased!) I can't wait to meet Sampson when I go down there in a month!

My avatar is a photo of a red-tail hawk which was one of the first cases I had independently rehabilitated on my own. She came into the center with an open metacarpal fracture that was at least a week old. After two veterinary consults (both of which gave her a less than 50% shot) and some discouragement from my mentor, I decided to keep at it an give her a shot.

Throughout her rehab, I was inventing ways to keep the wound moist, splinted, but available to clean. I invented a splint that was very effective, and with time the wound started to cover and heal. At her re-check, the bone was nearly healed and we were shocked to find some shot.

So she healed, but my mentor continued to caution me on her odds of being able to successfully fly and make it. Well, she had no problem and within a few weeks of having her bandage removed she was released. She was an incredible bird with a powerful spirit. :) It was one of the first times I had been quite so successful in healing an animal, and I will never forget her fight against the odds.

This is a lot of fun :) You all have really cool animals!

Thanks ri23 and flokemahe! Penny's name has always stuck to her--it seems to fit her just right.

Lucky Jo---glad to hear about your pooch, I've always wondered aboout him!

even my SO was reading them!! the picture of Zoey reminds us of our own Zoe we lost to cancer a few years back - and sounds like they have very similar personalities. thanks for sharing - this has brightened up the gloom from my 50-hr workweek. :)

My avatar is a picture of one of my cats, Twix.

When he was about four months old he was brought into the clinic I work at - he and his mother were strays in a client's neighborhood. When he came in he had a laceration on his neck that had abscessed so he was turned over to ARRF (Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation Foundation).

I had recently adopted a stray cat around the same age and was considering getting another as a buddy for him so when Twix came in I fell in love and adopted him a few days later! He turns a year old on Monday and is happy, healthy, and so spoiled!

i'm changing my avatar as soon as i post this.

mine is of my shelter dog, cydney. we also call her beetle, and many other names, but that is oh so another topic :]

we got her in 2002 when she was 6 months old. her previous owners got her as an Easter present, and she mostly lived in the basement and outside. they gave her up because they claimed she was too much to handle. other than that, we know nothing about her 'cept that she likes squeaky toys.

she's now about 5. i luff my cyd :D

This is my hunny-bunny, Bailey. Hes 20 years old, is a grandson of Impressive...and he is HYPP heterozygous =/
I originally thought I would go into veterinary medicine to work on research with HYPP, but it doesn't seem to be a problem in the breed anymore since they just geld HYPP+ stallions, which is kind of a shame in a way.

I got him when I was 16 years old, had him for 10 years and just this month had to sell him in order to move away and go to vet school.

Breaks my freackin heart so bad. Soooo baaad, and many tears have been and will probably always continue to spill over that. He is just the greatest soul to have ever walked this earth, he listened to all of my confided stories and stupid ramblings, and is the standard to which all of my boyfriends have been compared to ;)
I will miss him so much.

This is my Spotted Saddle horse, Bojangle's McClintoc or Mac for short. He is a big baby doll. We bought him as a yearling and he is now coming 4. I started him over fences this past fall. I am wanting to do 3 day eventing with him. He is a jumping fool. Also, if you can't tell he also loves to team pen. As a 2 year old, I won the SSHBEA 2 yr old Sport Horse World Grand Championship with him. We had to compete in everything. This included barrels, poles, jumping, trail obstacle, reining, team penning, sorting, and competitive trail ride. He is one of my favorite horses.

Finally uploaded one! This is Bandit, the best rat ever! He and his brother, Obie, were left in a dumpster about 3 years ago. The people who owned them decided they didn't want them and threw them away cage and all! I got them from the animal shelter where I worked because they were going to be put to sleep. One day last year I found Obie having continuous seizures (vets said probably a stroke) in the corner of the cage and Bandit was there snuggled against him...and was very upset when I took Obie away to be put to sleep. What a good brother! Anyways, I just had to put Bandit to sleep as well - dang pneumonia, I treated him for weeks but he just kept getting worse. I will always remember him bruxing and resting at the corner of the cage closest to the piano while I or my boyfriend played - he was my biggest fan! I imagine he's sitting on top of Mozarts piano up there in heaven :)

I changed my avatar too! This is Pepper, my German Shepard and Corgi mix. She has a huge head and body but really short and stubby legs so whenever we go out together, people always stop to ask what breed she is. She is a ham and loves taking pictures and doing whatever it takes to get some attention. In this picture, she's posing with a plastic Viking hat. My family and I rescued her from an animal shelter when I was in eighth grade so I have had her for awhile. I also call her Scooby Doo just because she kind of looks like him. :laugh:

This is my sweet angel. Her name is Lily.