Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Well my DAT is creeping up. And i just wanted to kno how you guys utilized the last week. I hope to take one PAT and one QR test everyday till my test. and go over my notes as well as the answers to the Qs in destroyer a little. I want to go through all the kaplan flashcards the day before my test. Im also taking 2 practice tests this week. I have one more topscore test and one kaplan test. im pretty ok with the lab Qs i read the chapter on DNA tech. in my text book. Any other things you guys would recommend i do.....??? and i doin too much should i tone it down to just practice tests and reviewing my notes???

May 15, 2009
CA
Status
Dental Student
Well my DAT is creeping up. And i just wanted to kno how you guys utilized the last week. I hope to take one PAT and one QR test everyday till my test. and go over my notes as well as the answers to the Qs in destroyer a little. I want to go through all the kaplan flashcards the day before my test. Im also taking 2 practice tests this week. I have one more topscore test and one kaplan test. im pretty ok with the lab Qs i read the chapter on DNA tech. in my text book. Any other things you guys would recommend i do.....??? and i doin too much should i tone it down to just practice tests and reviewing my notes???
-Practice tests
-Destroyer
-Flash cards
-Relax
-Relax
-Relax

OP
Sublimation

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
ive been thru destroyer like 4 times lol. Im gonna just go over the answers i think. But thanks. i think the most important thing to do is relax. but i dont wanna get lazy lol and lose my edge.

doc3232

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
Status
Dental Student
1. Chill out
2. take 1 practice test in next 3 days
3. Chill out some more

OP
Sublimation

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
thanks guys, i really appreciate it. Chilling out isnt hard for me cuz "worst comes to worst" ill take it next year. Im not applying this year, im only a sophomore. but im not banking on that lol i worked too long and hard to do this again. Thanks again guys.