aaaahgk!! how do i manage to create these problems for myself....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

randomlogik

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
okie, i will be the first to admit that i am a complete slacker which is always creating tons of problems for myself. which brings me to my latest one...
i have to mail my application to my premedical committee tomorrow morning, and i am just finishing my personal statement now. :rolleyes:
i had one written alreay, but i decided it completely sucked, so i started over last night. needless to say, i am a bit uneasy about sending it in without anyone looking at it to make sure that i really did write it in english. lol
is there any kind souls out there who would be able to look at it tonite? i would be forever grateful!

Members don't see this ad.

? sorry, dont speak code. or at least not that one. lol :)

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by randomlogik:
•? sorry, dont speak code. or at least not that one. lol :) •••••YHPM= You Have Private Mail

•••quote:•••Originally posted by oldman:
•i have not heard of YHPM either. but now i know. :) •••••It's from the other websites that use the same front-end interface - with PM and the smilies and such. I forget that acronyms only work when everyone gets em.

- Tae

well, its always good to learn something new. :)