AACOM application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOtally great

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm spelling it wrong but I have a question about the application to D.O. schools. At AACOMAS.org I saw the application for medical schools and didn't see and essay part. Am I not looking hard enough? or am I just studying too hard for the MCAT lol Is there an essay part to the application? Another question, Is it still pretty early in the application process?? Thanx guys, I'd appreciate your responses :p :p

Members don't see this ad.

There is a personal statement section. It isn't TOO late in the cycle--but I would send everything in as soon as possible.

Originally posted by DOtally great
Sorry if I'm spelling it wrong but I have a question about the application to D.O. schools. At AACOMAS.org I saw the application for medical schools and didn't see and essay part. Am I not looking hard enough? or am I just studying too hard for the MCAT lol Is there an essay part to the application? Another question, Is it still pretty early in the application process?? Thanx guys, I'd appreciate your responses :p :p

Look under "Additional Information." There's a box toward the end titled "Personal Comments." It's not TOO late, but send everything in ASAP. It takes AACOMAS about 4 weeks to process everything.