aacom needs CHANGE NOW!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngjock

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can see that aacom is really cheap, it is politically biased, then it hires cheap webmasters to maintain its application online.

Here is what i got when i was checking out the online application.

"You have a message: ...... anyone who has not yet delivered has had there completion of the Biographical and Personal Data cleared......"

aacom still hasn't changed its "korea and north korean" illogical selection. Also for anyone who is from China, s/he is automatically a Communist according to aacom's applicatoin. No one was born as a member of the communist party, but now aacom has assigned every applicants from China a pure communist. Then according to the USA government, no communist shall be allowed to enter this country.

anyway, aacom needs to change soon!

Members don't see this ad.

In fairness to AACOM the issues with country/political status were probably introduced by some computer guy who they hired to write their code. Yeah it's something that should be addressed (like all mistakes), but in the scheme of things it's sure to be a low priority. I seriously doubt that any federal security decisions are being based on AACOM answers. I do feel that AACOM could do a better job updating their site. My transcripts status remained unchanged for 1.5 months, but I had already called so I knew it wasn't an issue.

AACOM definitely needs a face lift!! Webmasters need to learn spelling and grammar. There! Their! You're! Your! all diff words !!!!@!@!! hello? It's about time someone brought this up.