Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

AACOM.org Downloading Probs

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Popoy, May 29, 2001.

1. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just wondering if people are having trouble downloaded some of the stuff in their new website (i.e. information booklet, advisor update, etc.).

If I'm the only one having this problem, suggestions would be nice.... I keep coming up with some type of error or the download just automatically stopped.

I even tried filling out an application for them to just mail the stuff to me and that too is having some type of problem..... Something to the effect that the site does not exist.... or something....

Help a brotha' out!!! :cool:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It's funny because sometimes I get errors and other times I have no problems at all.

What is the error message you keep getting?

4. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    "Page cannot be found"

I'll keep trying though... It's not too important, just wanted to know the new info on the schools for my own personal knowledge. Thanks for the help though, JP.

If I really get antsy, I'll just call AACOM and put some attention on it.... Later...