AACOMAS- 1st batch- said new now "revised"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LWestenhofer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I checked my aacomas status this morning. My status had been listed as new since 6-26-06 when the apps were mailed. Now, there is one listing for each school that says 6-26-06 apps were mailed and one listing that says 7-15-06 revised. Does this mean the schools have confirmed? I did not revise or change my app. Anyone else have something similar?

Members don't see this ad.

LWestenhofer said:
I checked my aacomas status this morning. My status had been listed as new since 6-26-06 when the apps were mailed. Now, there is one listing for each school that says 6-26-06 apps were mailed and one listing that says 7-15-06 revised. Does this mean the schools have confirmed? I did not revise or change my app. Anyone else have something similar?

mine was new since 6-26-06 and still is new.

Yeah, mine has "new" on 6/26/06 and now "revised" on 7/15/06. I wonder what this means? I was hoping for some secondaries by now!

Members don't see this ad :)
the same thing happened to mine too. i'm not sure what the two dates mean but i've gotten the pcom and ccom secondaries so far. it might be the date that the schools received or something like that.

Trabada said:
Mine says "new" and never changed to "revised", but I called aacomas last week to find out what "new" means. They said that since I am first time applicant my status is "new", reaplicants should have "revised" status.

Well, I'm not a reapplicant, and all my schools designations have been changed from NEW (7/7) to REVISED (7/15).

I assume that means they were sent out last Saturday, which sucks. If anyone has heard back from AACOMAS regarding this, please let us know. Thanks.

heyimnick said:
Well, I'm not a reapplicant, and all my schools designations have been changed from NEW (7/7) to REVISED (7/15).

I assume that means they were sent out last Saturday, which sucks. If anyone has heard back from AACOMAS regarding this, please let us know. Thanks.

it's funny because i am a reapplicant and mine says "new" instead of "revised".

I called AACOMAS and asked about this. They said that the "schools requested a re-print of the application." I'm not sure what it means, but yesterday when I got home I had my first secondary from PCOM. So I guess even though there's a "revised" version of my application, it didn't prevent me from getting a secondary. I would say it's nothing to fret over.