AACOMAS ID on CCOM's LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nm825

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question is specific to the two Midwestern Uni. schools. For a couple of reasons, I am not using my committee letter here; I'm just sending in my individual LORs. While my committee letter has my AACOMAS ID, none of my individual letters do. From what I've researched, Interfolio puts this ID number on your LORs for you, so it's not a big deal.

I was just looking at CCOM's requirements, and they have this written:

"The applicant's full legal name and AACOMAS ID number must be on the front page of the recommendation. The applicant must provide this information to evaluator."

How strict are they on this? Will they actually care if I just have interfolio do it?

Members don't see this ad.

This question is specific to the two Midwestern Uni. schools. For a couple of reasons, I am not using my committee letter here; I'm just sending in my individual LORs. While my committee letter has my AACOMAS ID, none of my individual letters do. From what I've researched, Interfolio puts this ID number on your LORs for you, so it's not a big deal.

I was just looking at CCOM's requirements, and they have this written:

"The applicant's full legal name and AACOMAS ID number must be on the front page of the recommendation. The applicant must provide this information to evaluator."

How strict are they on this? Will they actually care if I just have interfolio do it?
I really don't think they would care..

When you send it from Interfolio, it's going to say "sent from Chuck Norris, AACOMAS #42069"

It's not like it's sending an envelope of letters with no info.

Members don't see this ad :)
So bottom line, this isn't something to worry about? i.e. I don't need to contact all of my recommenders and have them create new letters with this info?

So bottom line, this isn't something to worry about? i.e. I don't need to contact all of my recommenders and have them create new letters with this info?
Hell nO! As long as each letter has a signature + letter head you're good.