AACOMAS is on top of it!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bengirlxD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was "complete" around 5 pm. By 11pm I was verified. Props to the guys at AACOMAS! They were super fast!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow, that's incredibly quick. I'm just waiting for them to process 2 of my transcripts but I submitted my application a week ago. Hopefully they verify as fast as you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Wow here's hoping that continues for sure!!
Congrats and good luck doc

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice! I think they verified my transcripts three days after submission.

Wow here's hoping that continues for sure!!
Congrats and good luck doc

Try to get in everything as early as possible. I bet it will start getting crazy busy within the next two weeks

Wow, that's incredibly quick. I'm just waiting for them to process 2 of my transcripts but I submitted my application a week ago. Hopefully they verify as fast as you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Once they have your transcript processed through it should be a pretty quick process

Woot they got my transcipts this past Thursday, Verified Complete Friday.

I agree, apps are gunna flood them soon(tm)

Woot they got my transcipts this past Thursday, Verified Complete Friday.

I agree, apps are gunna flood them soon(tm)

Awesome. Now we gotta wait for them secondaries

Reactions: 1 user
I noticed this, too. I can't remember off the top of my head which day it was, but I submitted one day last week and got verified by the end of the night.

Saw your stats. You'll get in at least 1 school 100%

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice. I was moreso just replying to your comment that came across as knowing someone will get in due to stats alone. School list is extremely important.
Gotcha. Yeah, your notion was that stats alone doesn't decide the admission.
Also, I got a quick question for you, do you go to UC?

I got into and visited the schools you mentioned, but I'm not in school anymore. I do work for the university though so I still feel like I'm in the know.
Nice.. it's not easy withdrawing their offers!

Right!! It was a very tough choice for me. I turned down my dream undergrad school to follow the money (full ride).
Full ride! Jealous that you have a full ride to your UG education- I have to get a loan for next year + some other loans to make up for living expenses.
I've hijacked this thread omg lol. Thanks for your personal info, I feel like if we carry on, it's going to look bad.

Full ride! Jealous that you have a full ride to your UG education- I have to get a loan for next year + some other loans to make up for living expenses.
I've hijacked this thread omg lol. Thanks for your personal info, I feel like if we carry on, it's going to look bad.

It's all good you guys. Ended up actually giving up a top 50 school for undergrad so I could go to a cheaper state school. Don't regret my decision at all

Reactions: 1 users