AACOMAS jobs/ECs descriptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.kicia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i am filling out the apps and was just wondering how are you guys going about the job/Ecs/volunteering etc descriptions? Do you just write like your responsibilities etc...or what the job meant to you, how was it relating to gaing experiances that will help you to be a doc?

Members don't see this ad.

So i am filling out the apps and was just wondering how are you guys going about the job/Ecs/volunteering etc descriptions? Do you just write like your responsibilities etc...or what the job meant to you, how was it relating to gaing experiances that will help you to be a doc?

I am just writing a description of my activities and ending with a personal note. It's only 750 characters, so can't really include that much..

Ditto to the above reply. Describe what you do/did and if you want to throw something like..."which increased my leadership abilities"... then that is fine, but it is not necessary. With your background (modeling), you will be asked questions in interviews and it is there you can answer how that helped you.

Did you finish editting your PS?

Ditto to the above reply. Describe what you do/did and if you want to throw something like..."which increased my leadership abilities"... then that is fine, but it is not necessary. With your background (modeling), you will be asked questions in interviews and it is there you can answer how that helped you.

Did you finish editting your PS?

I PRETTY MUCH WENT WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN MY PS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING:love::D