AACOMAS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
-Did ya'll provide a description of your volunteer experiences or just list them? What format did you use?

- How did you describe your 'level of responsibility' with work experiences if it isn't something clear cut like 'manager'?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

i am wondering the same thing, but i just think I am going to list my volunteer experiences

On my app, I did a brief 3 or 4 word summary of volunteer experiences, and I did a similar thing for work experiences. On most secondaries, you have a chance to expand a little and go into futher depth about your experiences. example:
Volunteer experience:
Soccer Coach, Boulder Jr. SOccer, Mar199-May2001. Independently coached 4th grade soccer team.
Work experience:
Trauma Tech, Boulder Hospital, July99-present. Clinical support provided to doctors and nurses.

And then in the secondaries, they ask you the same questions all over again, but give you a little more room to expand. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks conmant! Any other takers?

Hey Suzy, I had sent you a PM ages ago....it still shows up as unread on my profile...its a bit outdated now...but you can check it nonetheless. take care.

hey ladybug...i just figured out how to check PM's! I had no idea people were sending them to me. I just replied to your PM. :D

When listing work experiences and extracurricular experiences, I spaced individual items out. However, when I look at the "print app" page, they are all listed head to tail with no spaces, and it looks all cluttered up. Is this the way it's suppose to be? :confused: ERIC

When listing work experiences and extracurricular experiences, I spaced individual items out. However, when I look at the "print app" page, they are all listed head to tail with no spaces, and it looks all cluttered up. Is this the way it's suppose to be? :confused: ERIC