Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AACOMAS questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by lady bug, Jun 30, 2002.

1. lady bug

7+ Year Member

-Did ya'll provide a description of your volunteer experiences or just list them? What format did you use?

- How did you describe your 'level of responsibility' with work experiences if it isn't something clear cut like 'manager'?

Thanks in advance

2. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i am wondering the same thing, but i just think I am going to list my volunteer experiences

3. conmantlc

conmantlc Member
    7+ Year Member

On my app, I did a brief 3 or 4 word summary of volunteer experiences, and I did a similar thing for work experiences. On most secondaries, you have a chance to expand a little and go into futher depth about your experiences. example:
    Volunteer experience:
    Soccer Coach, Boulder Jr. SOccer, Mar199-May2001. Independently coached 4th grade soccer team.
    Work experience:
    Trauma Tech, Boulder Hospital, July99-present. Clinical support provided to doctors and nurses.

And then in the secondaries, they ask you the same questions all over again, but give you a little more room to expand. Hope this helps.

4. lady bug

7+ Year Member

thanks conmant! Any other takers?

Hey Suzy, I had sent you a PM ages ago....it still shows up as unread on my profile...its a bit outdated now...but you can check it nonetheless. take care.

5. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey ladybug...i just figured out how to check PM's! I had no idea people were sending them to me. I just replied to your PM. :D

6. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    When listing work experiences and extracurricular experiences, I spaced individual items out. However, when I look at the "print app" page, they are all listed head to tail with no spaces, and it looks all cluttered up. Is this the way it's suppose to be? :confused: ERIC

7. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    When listing work experiences and extracurricular experiences, I spaced individual items out. However, when I look at the "print app" page, they are all listed head to tail with no spaces, and it looks all cluttered up. Is this the way it's suppose to be? :confused: ERIC