1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AACOMAS questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by lady bug, Jun 30, 2002.

1. lady bug

7+ Year Member

-Did ya'll provide a description of your volunteer experiences or just list them? What format did you use?

- How did you describe your 'level of responsibility' with work experiences if it isn't something clear cut like 'manager'?

Thanks in advance

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i am wondering the same thing, but i just think I am going to list my volunteer experiences

4. conmantlc

conmantlc Member
    7+ Year Member

On my app, I did a brief 3 or 4 word summary of volunteer experiences, and I did a similar thing for work experiences. On most secondaries, you have a chance to expand a little and go into futher depth about your experiences. example:
    Volunteer experience:
    Soccer Coach, Boulder Jr. SOccer, Mar199-May2001. Independently coached 4th grade soccer team.
    Work experience:
    Trauma Tech, Boulder Hospital, July99-present. Clinical support provided to doctors and nurses.

And then in the secondaries, they ask you the same questions all over again, but give you a little more room to expand. Hope this helps.

5. lady bug

7+ Year Member

thanks conmant! Any other takers?

Hey Suzy, I had sent you a PM ages ago....it still shows up as unread on my profile...its a bit outdated now...but you can check it nonetheless. take care.

6. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey ladybug...i just figured out how to check PM's! I had no idea people were sending them to me. I just replied to your PM. :D

7. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    When listing work experiences and extracurricular experiences, I spaced individual items out. However, when I look at the "print app" page, they are all listed head to tail with no spaces, and it looks all cluttered up. Is this the way it's suppose to be? :confused: ERIC

8. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    When listing work experiences and extracurricular experiences, I spaced individual items out. However, when I look at the "print app" page, they are all listed head to tail with no spaces, and it looks all cluttered up. Is this the way it's suppose to be? :confused: ERIC