AADSAS and change of address

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobbyBeavis

What are loans?
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just called my old apartment complex and asked if they had received any mail from me because I gave them the forwarding address, but they said they return all mail back to sender from previous residents.

I already updated my new address on AADSAS, but still have that feeling that some mail has been lost in the process. Assuming makes an ass of you and me, but I guess I should just call the schools I haven't heard from? Or do most send out e-mails along with the snail mail?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Just called my old apartment complex and asked if they had received any mail from me because I gave them the forwarding address, but they said they return all mail back to sender from previous residents.

I already updated my new address on AADSAS, but still have that feeling that some mail has been lost in the process. Assuming makes an ass of you and me, but I guess I should just call the schools I haven't heard from? Or do most send out e-mails along with the snail mail?

Thank you

I never received snail mail from addsas .

I applied 3 years in a row.

Don't worry be happy.

I never received snail mail from addsas .

I applied 3 years in a row.

Don't worry be happy.

Thanks tooth knockn I remember you from our DAT days. Best of luck to you

Reactions: 1 user