Aadsas app on june 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blinktonheim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take you to completely fill out the application?

also, once you put in your grades and everything, if you take classes in the summer do you go back and update the grades you posted with summer classes grades??

thanks for all the help at SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

also, once you put in your grades and everything, if you take classes in the summer do you go back and update the grades you posted with summer classes grades??

wondering the same thing - do we have to wait for the winter academic update to recalculate grades if taking summer courses?

As far as the update, you will wait until the "winter" Academic update period to send in grades for summer and fall semesters. Assuming you have all of your letters of recommendation and a transcript on hand from all of your schools, along with all of your own achievements,etc. you could technically get the whole thing done and submitted the first day. Make sure there are no errors, before submitting because theres no edit key. On June 3 be prepared to print out transcript matching forms from the AADSAS website for each school you have attended and then be prepared to send trancsript requests along with the matching form to those schools. If you only went to one university it is really fast and easy. Last year the cycle opened on June 1st and I submitted June 15th. I know one thing that can really hold people up are the LOR's so get those lined out now. Sorry this post is so scattered, but these were all the things that slowed me down.