AADSAS Application Received by Dental Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4thMolar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody gotten notifications from dental schools that your application has been received? I received an e-mail from one schools this morning stating my application has been received, but I think it will still take them time to review my application and make sure all application materials (DAT scores, processing fees, etc.) are received and therefore my app complete.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a letter yesterday from UOP that they have received my app fee :D.
The letter also said that UOP doesn't start reviewing apps until August.

I have also just received U Buffalo email about app coming to them. I have submitted my DAT and fee already, and my app is complete. Need to call them to make sure everything is ok... It also says: "Once your application folder is processed, it will receive a preliminary review. " It doesn't say when the review will happen.

Oh also they say that they will inform me "very shortly" whether the app is complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
u of buffalo got my application today, just got an email

same here. buffalo was the first!

Has anybody gotten notifications from dental schools that your application has been received? I received an e-mail from one schools this morning stating my application has been received, but I think it will still take them time to review my application and make sure all application materials (DAT scores, processing fees, etc.) are received and therefore my app complete.

hi, I have a question, did u just put school names on checks? anyother info we need? like appl #...etc. thxthx..I am gonna mail all of these out today cuz my appl will mail next week...thank you and congrats

hi, I have a question, did u just put school names on checks? anyother info we need? like appl #...etc. thxthx..I am gonna mail all of these out today cuz my appl will mail next week...thank you and congrats

Yeah, I would put your AADSAS number on your checks and your name if the check isn't in your name.

Yeah, I would put your AADSAS number on your checks and your name if the check isn't in your name.

thx..and just pay to" school names" on checks? dont need to write XX university, school of dentistry??? which title is the correct one? thank you very muchh...:)

I got one from Buffalo today too.

Buffalo and ASDOH recieved mine

ASDOH recieved my application and sent me my secondary appication yesterday.

Does it say anything on AADSAS about it being received? Or is it strictly up to the schools to notify us via email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it say anything on AADSAS about it being received? Or is it strictly up to the schools to notify us via email?
Nothing appears on AADSAS, at least not yet. I got an e-mail from the specific school.

Well, I know Arizona got mine (The App was mailed out on 6/29), because they sent me an email yesterday (7/2) notifying me that they have received my application and they would like me to fill out their secondary. Not sure about the other schools.

Anyone hear back from either Harvard, Columbia, Baylor, Ohio State, Boston, UCLA or Maryland?

Anyone hear back from either Harvard, Columbia, Baylor, Ohio State, Boston, UCLA or Maryland?
You won't be hearing from UCLA anytime soon. They start their admission process very late!

When was the very first batch sent?

peerless- monday june 29th

i received an e-mail from buffalo on thursday.

Thanks buddy

Yeah it seems Buffalo works pretty fast...hopefully within the next week or two we'll hear from other schools as well. I know it still takes several weeks for them to start processing it, but it's still good to know they received our apps.

Received an e-mail today from Nova telling me to fill out their secondary application and submit a $50 fee.

Received an e-mail today from Nova telling me to fill out their secondary application and submit a $50 fee.
Yeap! I got it too, already complete and mailed out!

Yeap! I got it too, already complete and mailed out!

Yep, Buffalo and Nova for me so far. It'll probably be a good idea to get in Nova's secondary early b/c I remember last cycle their interview spots filled up pretty fast and people would get interview invites from them for post Dec 1st, even if their application was turned in relatively early.