1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS Changes Application

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by chemmajor, Jul 12, 2001.

1. chemmajor

chemmajor Junior Member

I sent in my AADSAS application the first week of June. I was thinking it should be processed by now and sent to the schools, but yesterday I received an e-mail stating that they made changes to the Additional Information Section. I have five business days to change my information or my old application will automatically be prepared to be sent to dental schools. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Why would they be making changes over a month after they start accepting applications?

2. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey,

i sent mine in around june 20th and it hasn't been processed yet....don't know what you're referring to by the additional information form, but you've got me curious....could you explain in more detail?

3. chemmajor

chemmajor Junior Member

I went to look at the application a few minutes ago. It isn't really that different. On the yes or no questions, it use to say if yes, please explain. Now the questions are more detailed. For example, for the question about dental experience, it says if yes: list type of experience, dates of experience, approximate hours, etc. I used the paper application as a guideline so this is what I did anyway. But I was wondering when I filled it out why the paper application and the online application were different.