AADSAS don't send app out til GPA calculation is done?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ijk90825

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so let's say I sent out my transcript first day of the application, and applied that day as well.

According to the AADSAS it takes 4-6 weeks to calculate the official GPA.

Until they calculate GPA, AADSAS won't send out the application, correct?

so as far as I send the application before the GPA is calculated, I should be on the same spot as when I applied the first day?

Members don't see this ad.

not necessarily, they seem to be calculating the gpa's based on the date people e-submit along with the day they receive your transcript...so the earlier the better for everything

Until they calculate GPA, AADSAS won't send out the application, correct?

That is correct. They sad that they may take 4-6 weeks to calculate your GPA, but in general they are a little bit faster than that. When I applied, I think it took me about 3-4 weeks to get my GPA verified.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't applied but my transcript is in. I think it'll take another 2 weeks or so for them to calculate the GPA since it got there like last week or so. I'm just worried cuz I've been lazy and didn't finish my personal statement yet. And I assumed it'll be okay as long as I submit it before they finish calculating.
@chili45: so you believe if two people send transcript on the same day and only one submits, one that submits get to be calculated first? And even if you don't submit they still calculate?
@jigabodo: That's what i hope to happen. then i have another 2 weeks to finish my app!

Thanks for the replies guys!

oh really? damn it lol no more excuse to my laziness

oh really? damn it lol no more excuse to my laziness

Yeah get to it! No time for laziness if you want to be an early applicant.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile