1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Aadsas Gpa?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Sefuro, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

DOes anybody know where on the AADSAS app I can find my cumulative AADSAS GPA once I have all my classes filled?

So if we took a class the first time and withdrawl and took it the second time, we would indicate a "W" 1st time and a "R" second time right? But since W is not taken into GPA calculation nor credit hours earned, what difference does it make to put a R 2nd time or not? It states that both the original and repeated course are included in computation of GPA, but if the original (1st time) was a W, then it wouldn't be calculated in GPA because it was never complete in the 1st place with a letter grade.

NSXmaniac:confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    What you stated was correct, and the W won't affect your GPA. The "Repeated" catergory helps the adcoms perhaps see how many classes you've repeated, etc. Of course, if you have received a letter grade twice, then the "repeat" mark becomes more important.

-G

4. wasabi007

wasabi007 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

you don't get your AADSAS GPA until they process and mail you a hardcopy of your application...