SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Aadsas Gpa?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Sefuro, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

Sep 8, 2001
    DOes anybody know where on the AADSAS app I can find my cumulative AADSAS GPA once I have all my classes filled?

So if we took a class the first time and withdrawl and took it the second time, we would indicate a "W" 1st time and a "R" second time right? But since W is not taken into GPA calculation nor credit hours earned, what difference does it make to put a R 2nd time or not? It states that both the original and repeated course are included in computation of GPA, but if the original (1st time) was a W, then it wouldn't be calculated in GPA because it was never complete in the 1st place with a letter grade.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ItsGavinC

ItsGavinC Dentist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Oct 7, 2001
    What you stated was correct, and the W won't affect your GPA. The "Repeated" catergory helps the adcoms perhaps see how many classes you've repeated, etc. Of course, if you have received a letter grade twice, then the "repeat" mark becomes more important.

4. wasabi007

wasabi007 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 16, 2001
    San Francisco, CA
    you don't get your AADSAS GPA until they process and mail you a hardcopy of your application...