AADSAS in May..Summer course GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MB111

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i had a bad experience with applying late last cycle. im going to apply earlier this cycle (like may-june). and im wondering if i take a summer course, how do i add that course's mark into AADSAS or update my gpa for the universities?

I know AADSAS's 'academic update' is only for those finishing the fall term and it begins in nov-dec but i don't want to wait that long. my summer marks would be out say july or august...any opinions as to whether taking a summer course to boost my gpa?

thank u for ur comments

Members don't see this ad.

Don't think there's much you can really do, maybe call the schools and ask them if they'd put a note in your file about it?
1 summer class isn't really gonna affect your GPA that much.

Also, this next cycle you need to apply to more schools.

i would submit your aadsas after yo take these classes... if the sole purpose is for them to raise your gpa...

This cycle i did that.. but submitted in may and finished course in june thinking they would just update them... i had to wait until november for the schools to even see my new calculated gpa.

note, some schools will only accept transcripts sent my aadsas. They will not care even if you have your school officially send them.