1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS loses letters of recomendation

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by rambo2006, Nov 22, 2005.

1. rambo2006

rambo2006 Be a DDS or die trying
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hello,

AADSAS website shows that some of my recomendations have been recieved while others havent. 2 Evaluaters whose letters have not been recieved told me they sent it over 3 weeks ago. Does any1 think they could have lost the letters or are they that slow? Man, if they are that slow, they suck reaaaal bad. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

2. kittylover

kittylover Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yes, they lose LORs... a guy I met at an interview said he applied really early, but because AADSAS lost his LORs, his application was considered incomplete by schools and was therefore evaluated late. He could've lost a lot of interview opportunities if he hadn't called the schools to check after a few months of not hearing from them. It might be safer to send the LORs to schools yourself if you can manage it.