AADSAS mailed out date was 7/2 and still haven't heard back from UPenn, and so on. Any thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist32721

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...
So, if I haven't heard from UPenn, UMich, and some other top schools,
Does it mean that I am not in their favor..?
UPenn was my one of choices and I am very worried..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! From what I remember (it's been 2 years), I submitted my AADSAS around the same time but my whole application wasn't complete until the end of August when I took my DAT and had my rec letters submitted. I heard back from Penn about an interview I believe in late October or early November. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet!

Hi! From what I remember (it's been 2 years), I submitted my AADSAS around the same time but my whole application wasn't complete until the end of August when I took my DAT and had my rec letters submitted. I heard back from Penn about an interview I believe in late October or early November. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet!
When you heard back in October/November, when was the interview for?

Based on OP's post history, her stats don't really standout, so it's not surprising she was not included in the first round of Upenn interviews.

Hey guys...
So, if I haven't heard from UPenn, UMich, and some other top schools,
Does it mean that I am not in their favor..?
UPenn was my one of choices and I am very worried..
you have six interviews already and it isn't even september. absolutely no need for this thread...maybe at the end of october, but now? lol

Reactions: 2 users
you have six interviews already and it isn't even september. absolutely no need for this thread...maybe at the end of october, but now? lol

Ah, the classic neurotic SDN example of not knowing how to relax.

Reactions: 1 users
You can be patient now, especially since there are many people like me who've taken forever to complete the Penn supplemental.

Reactions: 1 users
When you heard back in October/November, when was the interview for?

My interview was in the first week of December, heard back a little over a week later.

ETA: Don't listen to the person who says your stats aren't up to par for the likes of Penn. I have a feeling you'll be fine! Good luck!