AADSAS mailed out date was 7/2 and still haven't heard back from UPenn, and so on. Any thoughts?

May 8, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys...
So, if I haven't heard from UPenn, UMich, and some other top schools,
Does it mean that I am not in their favor..?
UPenn was my one of choices and I am very worried..

Jun 16, 2012
Status
Dental Student
Hi! From what I remember (it's been 2 years), I submitted my AADSAS around the same time but my whole application wasn't complete until the end of August when I took my DAT and had my rec letters submitted. I heard back from Penn about an interview I believe in late October or early November. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet!

ultimateballer07

2+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi! From what I remember (it's been 2 years), I submitted my AADSAS around the same time but my whole application wasn't complete until the end of August when I took my DAT and had my rec letters submitted. I heard back from Penn about an interview I believe in late October or early November. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet!
When you heard back in October/November, when was the interview for?

PlasmaMembrane

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2009
Status
Based on OP's post history, her stats don't really standout, so it's not surprising she was not included in the first round of Upenn interviews.

Jun 16, 2012
Status
Dental Student
When you heard back in October/November, when was the interview for?
My interview was in the first week of December, heard back a little over a week later.

ETA: Don't listen to the person who says your stats aren't up to par for the likes of Penn. I have a feeling you'll be fine! Good luck!