EmanUT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
My app was mailed out this morning, 7/13/06.

About the Ads

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
GA
Status
yea, i'm waiting still too.

someone on here said that they are having a LOT more applications this year. it makes me nervous not having stellar DAT scores and all.

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada
Status
EmanUT said:
when did you submit and send in your transcripts?

X

xxxTheDonxxx

EmanUT said:
wow they are sending it twice a week....hopefully, mine will get sent soon! This sucks...waiting and waiting

-EmanUt....when was your gpa calculated?

The Wop

10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Gosh, I can't wait for my app to be mailed out, then I can create a thread as useless as this one.

OSUDDS

10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
Status
Podiatry Student
Its legit. I submitted June 15 and they still haven't mailed it out.

gony0213

10+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2006
Status
Dental Student
In case anyone wants to calculate around when theirs would be sent out, I had submitted my application and sent the transcript on June 1st... and mine was finally mailed out today...

OP
E

EmanUT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I e-submitted my app May 20th, AADSAS received my transcript May 31st and verified my GPA June 7th. Hope that helps everyone calculate when their apps will be mailed out.

kokobean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
California
Status
Dentist
ME TOO!!!! i submitted May 29th and GPA vertified June 7th

About the Ads

ArmoredTooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
EmanUT said:
Darn it!!! I am getting irked with AADSAS and them not sending out my app while some others here got their applications mailed out today. What did I do wrong? I've submitted my application on May 25th. :D

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2004
San Francisco
www.predents.com
Status
Dental Student
kokobean said:
ME TOO!!!! i submitted May 29th and GPA verified July 7th
you submitted may 29th and gpa was verified JULY 7th?

so a month + to verify??

They just received my final transcript on 7/11 and im wondering how long before my GPA is verified... i though maybe 1 day.. some people have said just a few hours.. I was hoping mine would mail this friday..

kokobean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
California
Status
Dentist
4thQtrDreams said:
you submitted may 29th and gpa was verified JULY 7th?

so a month + to verify??

They just received my final transcript on 7/11 and im wondering how long before my GPA is verified... i though maybe 1 day.. some people have said just a few hours.. I was hoping mine would mail this friday..
whoops I meant JUNE 7th! sorry i got my J months mixed up. :p

staceyk

10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Toronto
Status
Pre-Dental
I only submitted Jul 7 and my GPA was verified as of two days ago but my application hasn't been mailed yet

I-Baby

Scared Straight
10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2005
The Bay, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
So I may seem a little slow :oops: but I need a little clarification on this mailing out stuff. You submit your application to AADSAS and they mail it out or you mailed it out? Again, pardon my slowness, just trying to learn as much as I can...

staceyk

10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Toronto
Status
Pre-Dental
I-Baby said:
So I may seem a little slow :oops: but I need a little clarification on this mailing out stuff. You submit your application to AADSAS and they mail it out or you mailed it out? Again, pardon my slowness, just trying to learn as much as I can...
You e-submit your application once you have filled out all the sections, and then AADSAS mails out your application to all the schools you have chosen to apply to

mola_pulla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Status
Dentist
4thQtrDreams said:

Sorry to tell you this but it will be about one month AFTER they recieve your transcripts and verify them until they send your app out. AADSAS had all of my stuff by the end of May and my app was sent out early july! On AADSAS it says that after everything has been recieved (except LOR's and DAT scores) it will take about 4 weeks to send it out. CRAZY huh! Best of luck to you.

staceyk

10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Toronto
Status
Pre-Dental
Well, assuming that most applicants are applying through AADSAS (as opposed to directly to the school), then waiting a month for your application to be sent out shouldn't be a big deal - we're all in the same boat.

I know it's annoying having to wait after you spent so much time putting your application together, but it's not like other people have an advantage because your application is being held up since everyone's applications are being held up!

A

asalazar

OSUDDS said:
Its legit. I submitted June 15 and they still haven't mailed it out.
Application submitted May 30th. EVerything verified June 7th. Nothing mailed out yet.

A

asalazar

I-Baby said:
once u submit they mail it out

ltd3972

10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
San Antonio
Status
Dental Student
SpikeyMike83 said:
yea, i'm waiting still too.

someone on here said that they are having a LOT more applications this year. it makes me nervous not having stellar DAT scores and all.

I feel the same way. Hopefully having it completed early helps. We can hope right? This waiting game does a number on your nerves.

About the Ads