AADSAS Mobile portal says 1 decision (which I can't view) has been made -- anyone else?

Sep 5, 2016
AADSAS mobile portal shows that I have "1 Decisions" under the Decisions section. When I click to check it out it doesn't show anything unordinary--just "Received/Application Complete, Received/Under Review," etc. Is this just a glitch? Does anyone else have this?

Although others have currently received rejection emails, could this be a rejection come Dec 1?

Aug 5, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Mine says that too, usually it just pops up when the status of one changes (like from incomplete to under review).

DMDDDSHopeful

Achievement Unlocked: Dental School
2+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Complete without an interview invite usually means rejection if you did not get a rejection email yet. Under review is under review and sometimes the admissions are just not concerned with updating AADSAS. Last cycle I had rejections and on my AADSAS it still said under review. You really can't go by AADSAS. Someone let me know if I'm wrong. Maybe someone else knows better.

About the Ads

2+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Complete without an interview invite usually means rejection if you did not get a rejection email yet. Under review is under review and sometimes the admissions are just not concerned with updating AADSAS. Last cycle I had rejections and on my AADSAS it still said under review. You really can't go by AADSAS. Someone let me know if I'm wrong. Maybe someone else knows better.
Under Review and Complete is the same thing. I had some state Complete or Under Review from the start (as soon as they showed up on AADSAS). They don't indicate anything. Only things to look out for is "Invited for Interview" or "Rejected".

okiedokeartichoke

2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2015
Status
Dental Student
This is kind of off-topic and on-topic at the same time, but is anyone having trouble logging into their AADSAS through the mobile portal? I keep entering my username and password correctly and it denies me every time saying it's invalid. I am positive I'm spelling everything right.

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Ik you're sad about last cycle but you shouldn't necessarily assume things. If so, maybe there isn't a single school that wants me :arghh::eyebrow::ninja:. That being said, it doesn't seem like AADSAS is too accurate.

About the Ads