AADSAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just want to make sure I got this right....its $195 for the first school, then $60 for schools 2 through 10, then $50 for schools 11-20...so its $60 for 9 of the schools, not ten, right?

Also, the checks that go to the schools directly, do we just make the check out to the school? i.e. New York University College of Dentistry

also, where did you guys get your wallet photos taken? After I get my pic taken, I'm gonna go to those kodak machines and get one page...its like $7 for a page, so its cheaper :)

Members don't see this ad.

Vixen,

Visit each school's website to determine what they want the checks made out to. For example, UNLV's *must* be made out to "Board of Regents".

I took my 2x2 photo using my digital camera and then cropped it down to the appropriate size.

To find out exactly how much your *total* processing fee will be, go to
http://aadsas.adea.org/html-bin/processing_fee_table.htm

can I send my check to aadsas right now? I'm submitting either tomorrow or wednesday, but I'm safe to send it today, right? sorry, I'm a little paranoid when it comes to $$$

Members don't see this ad :)
my essay is being reviewed by some friends, after writing it all weekend....so the studying was slow the past couple of days...i shelled out ~ $2000 for 19 schools...and they'll be more when they contact you (well hopefully).....i'm submitting online tonight....organic tomorrow because gen chem is putting me in the dumps...i'll have to go back to it after I get into a rhythm of studying...

P.S. How did you guys get typewriters/word processors for your supp packets (UPenn and UNLV)? Thanks :)

seema,

If you are crunched for time you don't need to go the extra mile just to type up the supplementary application. Just make sure you print neatly and you should be fine. But if you really want to type it out go to a copy shop or something and they should have a word processor.

DesiDentist

why or how did you pay $2000 for AADSAS, it should only be like $1185 or something? Do they have a express shipping rate or something, I would have shelled out another grand if my application was delivered a month sooner. Man, AADSAS makes UPS ground look like Fed ex overnight delivery.

DesiDentist

If we used the credit card for the application, than we don't have to mail anything else to the AADSAS right (in terms of money)?

no....it was $1185 for aadsas and then some schools want their own fees....remember?