AADSAS Relatives in Dentistry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MentalDental2U

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I allowed to list my brother-in-law as a sibling under the "Relatives in Dentistry" section of the application?

Members don't see this ad.

And per the AADSAS, "In this section, you can enter information about your relative(s) in dentistry, including their role within your household, school attended, and degree(s). This information is only used for data and recruitment purposes."

Source: Environmental Factors

Thanks for your reply! I reviewed the information given by the Applicant Help Center, but the list of choices for selecting a relative only includes the following. I considered selecting the sibling option in discussing my brother-in-law, but the options make it appear that it should be an immediate relative? Finally graduated with my BS and hoping to submit my application soon. Thank you in advance for any guidance!!!

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 1.50.56 PM.png

Thanks for your reply! I reviewed the information given by the Applicant Help Center, but the list of choices for selecting a relative only includes the following. I considered selecting the sibling option in discussing my brother-in-law, but the options make it appear that it should be an immediate relative? Finally graduated with my BS and hoping to submit my application soon. Thank you in advance for any guidance!!!

View attachment 339069
This isn't really that important. just don't include it imo.

Reactions: 1 users