AADSAS Relatives in Dentistry?

0Mik3cho

Dentgineer
2+ Year Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2019
Laniakea Supercluster
  1. Dental Student

And per the AADSAS, "In this section, you can enter information about your relative(s) in dentistry, including their role within your household, school attended, and degree(s). This information is only used for data and recruitment purposes."

Source: Environmental Factors

T00thFa1ry

5+ Year Member
    Jul 20, 2016
    Lawrenceville, GA
    1. Pre-Dental
      Thanks for your reply! I reviewed the information given by the Applicant Help Center, but the list of choices for selecting a relative only includes the following. I considered selecting the sibling option in discussing my brother-in-law, but the options make it appear that it should be an immediate relative? Finally graduated with my BS and hoping to submit my application soon. Thank you in advance for any guidance!!!

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 1.50.56 PM.png

PerioDont

Resident Periodontist
      5+ Year Member
      Verified Expert
      Contest Winner!
      Jun 7, 2015
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Thanks for your reply! I reviewed the information given by the Applicant Help Center, but the list of choices for selecting a relative only includes the following. I considered selecting the sibling option in discussing my brother-in-law, but the options make it appear that it should be an immediate relative? Finally graduated with my BS and hoping to submit my application soon. Thank you in advance for any guidance!!!

View attachment 339069
        This isn't really that important. just don't include it imo.

Reactions: 1 users
        About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.