AADSAS status "not mailed", but I'm receiving emails. Is this normal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhodes1210

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my GPA just got verified this morning and I have received an email from two schools already. Yet on AADSAS, the mailing status is "not mailed" for all of my schools. How is this possible? Is this just some automated email reminder or do schools actually have my app already? Just wondering.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So my GPA just got verified this morning and I have received an email from two schools already. Yet on AADSAS, the mailing status is "not mailed" for all of my schools. How is this possible? Is this just some automated email reminder or do schools actually have my app already? Just wondering.

Thanks!
Some other SDN-ers have posted that schools no longer receive paper-applications and are generally sent digitally, so the Thursday/Friday "batch mailed" dates are more of a formality.

From my experience thus far, once GPA verification takes place, all the schools begin receiving your application almost immediately.

Reactions: 1 user
I totally agree with the above. No doubt there is a school facing version of the AADSAS portal. When did you e-submit?

Reactions: 1 user