AADSAS status : Received/Application Complete=Received/Under Review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofT09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got Received/Application Complete from Columbia, but Received/Under Review from other schools... I was just wondering if they are the same? or am I in trouble at schools where i am under review...:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest calling the schools in question, I'm sure it would just take them a minute to check, and they are there to answer questions.

Some schools just leave it at that the entire time. Pitt actually changed mine back from Invited for interview to Under Review after I interviewed, and I got in.

The AADSAS Update is never very dependable, so if you have any questions, as jmt said, call the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCSF just updated my app to received/application complete. No interview though. Does this mean they looked at it and thought "ehh, let's put this one aside and not reject him quite yet"? Or is it being reviewed by admissions now that my secondary and fee is in?

UCSF just updated my app to received/application complete. No interview though. Does this mean they looked at it and thought "ehh, let's put this one aside and not reject him quite yet"? Or is it being reviewed by admissions now that my secondary and fee is in?

Do you suppose they're done with it and rejections are coming via pony express? I had two school decisions change this afternoon from received/under review to received/application complete and no email interview invites from them...but maybe they'll come tomorrow?? Most of my email correspondences have come on Fridays...:confused: