SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AADSAS Today (June 4)

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ItsGavinC, Jun 4, 2002.

1. ItsGavinC

ItsGavinC Dentist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Arizona
    I spoke with AADSAS and they informed me that they are actually replacing several servers in order to help the application process go more smoothly.

In order to replace the servers, they had to order a couple of parts -- and those parts are being delivered by FedEx. I was told that FedEx didn't have them this morning when they made their dropoffs, but that they do have them now and that they will be dropping them off in the next hour. After that, the parts will take about 2-3 hours to install, so the application should be up and running this evening around 6 EST.

Hopefully this will alleviate a lot of problems, but as in the past, the kinks in the system will probably remain for several months. Don't sweat it, we've all made it this far and there are lots of exciting times ahead. Let's keep each other upbeat and positive about our futures and our future profession.

-G

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. 2thDk

2thDk Yes, that's my wife! 7+ Year Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for the info, it helps to ease the waiting. I've been checking in all last night and this morning. I was begining to think it was just me! I wish they'd update the site with the correct information!