AADSAS: What is considered a repeated course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

autumn_rain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry, this may sound really simple, but I just want to make sure, since I can't get a hold of AADSAS today...

If we got a "W" in a course and retook it to get another "W" the second time, and then got a letter grade the third time, would the second and third time taking it be considered a "repeated course" even though we never got a grade the 1st two times? Or is it only considered a repeated course if we got a letter grade for the course and then repeated it to get a higher letter grade?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Sorry, this may sound really simple, but I just want to make sure, since I can't get a hold of AADSAS today...

If we got a "W" in a course and retook it to get another "W" the second time, and then got a letter grade the third time, would the second and third time taking it be considered a "repeated course" even though we never got a grade the 1st two times? Or is it only considered a repeated course if we got a letter grade for the course and then repeated it to get a higher letter grade?

Thanks.

Yes. I believe the 2nd and 3rd time will be considered a repeated course. I'm pretty sure aadsas has a place to indicated these kinds of withdrawal grades. Not sure though. Look up the aadsas rules for entering grades.

Somebody answer his question! Im in the same boat but I dont see a spot for Withdrawal under the Special classification. So im guessing we dont need to list them? unless it is considered incomplete?

If we do have to list withdraw courses, does it effect gpa?

Last edited: