For Sale AAFP Board Review for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emjbush

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 2015 AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Online Access Package 9th Edition, that includes the DVD multimedia package (also 9th Ed.)

I will be using it until I sit for my NP certification examination, which I plan to take end of May/early June. I am unable to schedule my test date until the end of this month so I cannot give you an exact time I will finish with this board review book.

I was thinking that I would sell the board review when finished and wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying it. Offers accepted.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently purchased the 2015 AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Online Access Package 9th Edition, that includes the DVD multimedia package (also 9th Ed.)

I will be using it until I sit for my NP certification examination, which I plan to take end of May/early June. I am unable to schedule my test date until the end of this month so I cannot give you an exact time I will finish with this board review book.

I was thinking that I would sell the board review when finished and wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying it. Offers accepted.

Thanks!
I will by it -// how much?