aamc 10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicago88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone else experience a significantly lower score on aamc 10 than the others?

& how did your aamc 10 score compare to the real thing..

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For AAMC 10, my score was near my AAMC average but I scored 1-2 points lower than my previous two AAMC tests.

i just took it, and i felt super confident after taking the verbal section only to find that i did the worst ive ever done, this blows

Members don't see this ad :)
i just took it, and i felt super confident after taking the verbal section only to find that i did the worst ive ever done, this blows

lol don't scare me guys! I'm gonna take AAMC 10 tomorrow night and I was hoping for a high score to boost my confidence, now I'm not so sure

Maybe I'll retake AAMC 3 on Friday and get like a 40 to really inflate my self-esteem before test day :laugh:

OMG!! WTF! The same exact thing just happened to me!! I never felt so good after a verbal section and come to find out i really effed it up badly!! That was my lowest score on verbal yet!!

Well, I guess since everyone seems to contend that this happens on AAMC 10 that I shouldn't worry about it.

On the other hand, I scored pretty well on the PS and BS sections (highest combined total for those two sections out of all the AAMCs I took :D).

I'm just gonna go ahead and consider that the verbal section was a bunch of bull****. I quickly went over the answers and a lot of them are really up for debate. Oh well, I'm happy with my score on PS and BS, hopefully the real VR won't be as apparently easy, yet ironic when it comes to the real answers.

Thank G I'm not alone. I just took AAMC 10 and did 6 points lower than AAMC 9.... my MCAT is on 5/22 and I really wish I had just not taken AAMC 10 :(

those last 2 verbal passages were just insane... if anybody asks me to compare a quarter to a pizza ever again i'll seriously lose it

I just took it and got a 35 , 12-10-13. Which is higher than my AAMC 3 score ( 31 11-7-13)

But then again somehow i scored a 7 on the verbal AAMC 3, when I normally score 10-11.

I agree, got a 38 on AAMC 10, which was lower than my AAMC 9 by a couple points. I'm gonna destroy the 5/22 exam though.

I got 10 wrong via Verbal and that was marked a 9. On any other test am I wrong or would this not yield at least a 10?

Thank G I'm not alone. I just took AAMC 10 and did 6 points lower than AAMC 9.... my MCAT is on 5/22 and I really wish I had just not taken AAMC 10 :(

that's exactly what happened to me too! i'm just going to study hella hard for the next day or 2 and go in with guns blazing!

i took 10 today and got 5 points higher than 9....good confidence booster for saturday! got 13,8,11

For me, I found that the different practice tests were all about the same...usually only a slight swing that I attribute to either luck (for me that was getting lots of microbiology passages on bio and getting no optics on physics) or getting screwed (getting embryo on bio and/ getting passages on verbal about chinese prophets or something like that).

my scores always fluctuated by around 32-33
my highest was a 35 and my lowest was a 30.
On test day I ended up getting a 32. I was happy, I applied, I got in and it is all behind me now.
Don't sweat the small stuff, this is just one of many tests that you will take in your entire life and I am fairly certain that you will get within your practice range (assuming you took them like actual tests).

My advice would not to take the test until you would be happy with the lowest score you got on the AAMC or ExamKracker full length tests. over a series of the most recent 4 test you take.