AAMC 11...check! The countdown begins...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Swarlos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Completed AAMC test 11 today. Scored the highest on it from any of my practice exams

Some of my feedback: I thought the PS was relatively straightforward although I ran the clock to about 2 min left.

VR was ok. Passages seemed longer than the other AAMC tests. Faired decent on it. I was expecting a bit higher on it.

BS. I thought this was tricky. Well more dense and packed with information. The passages at the end I was really running out of time. I think I had about 11 min to go with 2 passages and 1 set of discretes. I came out of it with a score of 10, so I'm pretty satisfied and content right now gearing up for the big day this saturday.I think I've made some real progress during my preparation. I am still shaky in a few areas. I plan to work on that stuff, but in the end, you can't really know everything 100%.

I was hoping to get some feedback from people that took AAMC 11 and also took the real MCAT (in terms of difficulty, passage length, and just the overal experience and correlation between the two. I'm looking for positive posts to boost my self moral, so please while I appreciate any/all honesty, don't be too brutal (but don't cherry coat it either ;)

Also, looking for how to go about the remainder of this week. I figured I'm done working passages and I'm just gonna go over my notes and maybe work on a verbal passage or two. I'm also going to go over some writing prompts

Thanks for all your help, SDN

Good luck to all March/April test takers!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey if anyone out there is reading this, I could really use some feedback on this post. Exam is coming up this Saturday

Thanks guys

Completed AAMC test 11 today. Scored the highest on it from any of my practice exams

Some of my feedback: I thought the PS was relatively straightforward although I ran the clock to about 2 min left.

VR was ok. Passages seemed longer than the other AAMC tests. Faired decent on it. I was expecting a bit higher on it.

BS. I thought this was tricky. Well more dense and packed with information. The passages at the end I was really running out of time. I think I had about 11 min to go with 2 passages and 1 set of discretes. I came out of it with a score of 10, so I'm pretty satisfied and content right now gearing up for the big day this saturday.I think I've made some real progress during my preparation. I am still shaky in a few areas. I plan to work on that stuff, but in the end, you can't really know everything 100%.

I was hoping to get some feedback from people that took AAMC 11 and also took the real MCAT (in terms of difficulty, passage length, and just the overal experience and correlation between the two. I'm looking for positive posts to boost my self moral, so please while I appreciate any/all honesty, don't be too brutal (but don't cherry coat it either ;)

Also, looking for how to go about the remainder of this week. I figured I'm done working passages and I'm just gonna go over my notes and maybe work on a verbal passage or two. I'm also going to go over some writing prompts

Thanks for all your help, SDN

Good luck to all March/April test takers!