Aamc #3: 19...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrianK0220

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This following week try to dedicate like 10 hours a day... seriously. Go through chem and physics and touch up hardest on spots you feel are weak. Focus on all of your weak points. Verbal, if you are pulling 10 on the EK you are in good condition then. The same thing happened to me, I was burned out and stopped for a while because I pulled a 6 on verbal of AAMC 9 then now refreshed I pulled a 10 on AAMC 11.

Biology... once again focus on your weak points mostly! This is my worst section so I cannot tell you much. Bottom line, if you are pulling 10 on EK verbal then you can easily (imo) get 10 VR on the real thing. With that in mind, touch up on your BS and PS and I gurantee you can pull them to an 8 at the very least! That would make for a 26

IMO you might just want to do the PS and BS sections of all the FL's...then review what you got wrong and understand WHY. Next, go touch up in those areas in your prep books. Focus on dem weak points brah! I saw my PS score go from like 7 - 11 (although I had one 9 :( ) after doing this.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm in a similar situation as you as far as being behind on mastering the material. my first aamc was a 23, and i moved it up to a 27 within weeks. you're in a good position with VR.