Aamc 4r

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knickerbocker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished 4R and scored one point lower than I did on 3R (which surprised me because I was expecting 10 points less).

I've read that 4R is one of the harder tests, but how does it compare to 5R, 6R, and 7/8/9R?

Members don't see this ad.

My highest score was from 4r but then again I took 5r and 6r 3 weeks before. Iv heard some say it was harder also but I didnt find anything too bad. If anything the verbal was tough.

I thought the AAMC 4R PS was harder than usual. The verbal was pretty easy, except the scaled scores are on a harder curve. In fact, the PS section was on a harder curve as well. I guess that partly explains it...

trozman said:
I thought the AAMC 4R PS was harder than usual. The verbal was pretty easy, except the scaled scores are on a harder curve. In fact, the PS section was on a harder curve as well. I guess that partly explains it...

contrary to your experience, I think the 4R has the one of the easiest ps section out of aamc 3r-6r. Difficulty of 4R was just same as other tests, but just the curves are higher than other tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
pslee said:
contrary to your experience, I think the 4R has the one of the easiest ps section out of aamc 3r-6r. Difficulty of 4R was just same as other tests, but just the curves are higher than other tests.

hey guys i just took 4r. I have the solutions, they are a bit messed up but not to bad, but i do not have the raw score conversion. If someone can tell me what each section's raw score conversion is that woudl be helpfull greatly. im very curiouse to see how i did!!! thanks in advance

profesionaler said:
hey guys i just took 4r. I have the solutions, they are a bit messed up but not to bad, but i do not have the raw score conversion. If someone can tell me what each section's raw score conversion is that woudl be helpfull greatly. im very curiouse to see how i did!!! thanks in advance

update, just found the conversion, thanks ne ways!!!