1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

1. Knickerbocker

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I just finished 4R and scored one point lower than I did on 3R (which surprised me because I was expecting 10 points less).

I've read that 4R is one of the harder tests, but how does it compare to 5R, 6R, and 7/8/9R?

2. jsol

jsol Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    My highest score was from 4r but then again I took 5r and 6r 3 weeks before. Iv heard some say it was harder also but I didnt find anything too bad. If anything the verbal was tough.

3. estairella

estairella Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I thought the AAMC 4R PS was harder than usual. The verbal was pretty easy, except the scaled scores are on a harder curve. In fact, the PS section was on a harder curve as well. I guess that partly explains it...

4. pslee

pslee Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    contrary to your experience, I think the 4R has the one of the easiest ps section out of aamc 3r-6r. Difficulty of 4R was just same as other tests, but just the curves are higher than other tests.

5. profesionaler

profesionaler New Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)

hey guys i just took 4r. I have the solutions, they are a bit messed up but not to bad, but i do not have the raw score conversion. If someone can tell me what each section's raw score conversion is that woudl be helpfull greatly. im very curiouse to see how i did!!! thanks in advance

6. profesionaler

profesionaler New Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    update, just found the conversion, thanks ne ways!!!