AAMC 5 - Explanations??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faluri

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey - I was wondering if anyone had the explanations to AAMC 5 - I had purchased some AAMC stuff off of ebay but the order didn't include all that the seller claimed it would! :mad: If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

faluri said:
hey - I was wondering if anyone had the explanations to AAMC 5 - I had purchased some AAMC stuff off of ebay but the order didn't include all that the seller claimed it would! :mad: If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it! :oops:

pm me with your e-mail address and i'll send it to you.

faluri said:

No offense, but why didn't you just purchase it off the AAMC website? I got the AAMC 3-7 package for $80 when I was preping and I can't imagine it being much less on ebay.

Members don't see this ad :)
try $5-10 depending on the seller. included is 3r-8, and very likely, a whole bunch of kaplan stuff too. or so i hear...

For $4.99 on ebay, you can get a pdf of all Kaplan subject tests, topical tests, and full lengths with solutions. Plus AAMC 3R-8R with solutions.

That's likely why he'd opt to purchase on Ebay.